LYNCH STOP HIDEIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2007
LYNCH I HOPE THAT U GET ON HERE AND U PEEP THIS. U CANT HIDE FROM ME 4 EVER SO WHEN I DO SEE U IN MY STREETZ U GETIN BITCH SLAP. U AND UR MANZ IF THEY WANT IT 2

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
GET THAT GAY ASS SHIT OFF OF HERE.

THE MODERATOR NEED TO DELETE THIS THREAD AND REVOKE THIS SO CALLED HOGG ABILITY TO POST ON HERE

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
.45 said:
GET THAT GAY ASS SHIT OFF OF HERE.

THE MODERATOR NEED TO DELETE THIS THREAD AND REVOKE THIS SO CALLED HOGG ABILITY TO POST ON HERE
everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it.

obviously there are prior issues goin' on here that only the parties involved know about. if this is the vehicle used to get the parties together to settle the differences and keep it movin', then so be it.

Jul 11, 2007
REAL TALK THIS NOT NO E SHIT R ME TRYIN 2 MAKE A NAME CUZ I ALREADY HAVE A NAME IN THE STREETS 4 MY GANGSTA. IM CALLIN THEM NIGGAZ OUT ON HERE CUZ THEY HIDEIN FROM ME AND THIZ JUST MIGHT BRING THEM OUT IF THEY FEEL THEY FANZ HERE THIZ, THIZ SOME REAL SHIT SO DONT GET 2 TALKIN SHIT LIKE IM SOME P NUT JUST READ IT

Jun 2, 2005
How you say aaaaaeeay on the net, but anyway a gang of you cats that was about to talk big sh*t shut the fuck up when someone else validated cuzz's gangsta... See you never know who you might be talking sh*t to on the internet!!! Straight suckaz...

Jul 11, 2007
AND IT NOT THAT IM A E TALKIN SHIT NIGGA, IM JUST EXPOSEIN SOME REAL SHIT THAT REAL NIGGAZ NEED 2 KNOW. IF U A REAL SAC NIGGA THEN U KNOW ABOUT ME AND KNOW I BACK UP EVERYTHING I SAY. MY HOgG LIFE IS REAL SO PLEASE DONT MASTAKE ME 4 URSELF

Mar 15, 2006
HOGG said:
AND IT NOT THAT IM A E TALKIN SHIT NIGGA, IM JUST EXPOSEIN SOME REAL SHIT THAT REAL NIGGAZ NEED 2 KNOW. IF U A REAL SAC NIGGA THEN U KNOW ABOUT ME AND KNOW I BACK UP EVERYTHING I SAY. MY HOgG LIFE IS REAL SO PLEASE DONT MASTAKE ME 4 URSELF
What is it that needs exposing? I doubt anybody hidin from you. They probably just aint lookin for you.

Mar 15, 2006
HOGG said:
MY NIG IS SOME REAL SHIT AND THEY KNOW WHATZ UP, BELEAVE ME THEY HIDEIN
Lynch doesn't come on here, but he's on madesicc.com on the forums pretty much daily lately if you need to hit him up to work out whatever is goin on. It's just kinda strange you're callin people out on the net and not even sayin what it's about. Either tell the whole story or keep it off the net, just in my opinion.