Lynch speakin on de's retarded ass

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
why he put the camera on them ugly ass teeth. and lol @ this niggs wearing du rag in public. he need to focus on his next album since that wack ass shit he just dropped failed.
Darkshow Down you're still worrying about those teeth and lynch's appearance in a du rag?

I think you're definitely a faggot. You've posted in several different threads about another man's appearance now!

Maybe you should change your name from Darkshow Down to Darkshow Gay.

Feb 8, 2003
Darkshow Down you're still worrying about those teeth and lynch's appearance in a du rag?

thats all you can see in that cheap ass videois teeth, glasses and du rag he shoots videos like a crackhead. you just talking shit and havent even seen the video. should change your name to Raggedy. you tea sipping queer

Last edited:
Props: R
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Lynch is forty something and hasnt fixed em yet. Why would he do it now.?Lol L @lynch with braces. Fuck it. I think it adds to his mystique. I remember as a kid being tripped out by lynchs appearance. It somehow made him tighter to me. Like damn this fool is the boogyman but he spits so savagely. Now that hes done with this serial killer trilogy, he needs to get back with beta and quit catering to these gay ass juggaloes. I gaurantee that if he does that, his old school fans will come back. Ive really tried to stay with lynch but alot of his new stuff is unlistenable. I want chill beta beats, a renunion with d-dubb, a new song with raided and some new subject matter. But if wishes were nickles...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
thats all you can see in that cheap ass videois teeth, glasses and du rag he shoots videos like a crackhead. you just talking shit and havent even seen the video. should change your name to Raggedy. you tea sipping queer
hi Darkshow Down,

tea is a great tasting and revitalising drink, there is nothing queer about drinking it.

commenting on another man's appearance in about 5 different topics however, is pretty queer by any standard.