LYNCH PERFORMING LIVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2005
Does anyone agree with me that it is a complete waste of money to see Lynch perform live? I love his music, but the guy puts on a horrible show.

Nov 3, 2006
Man, I agree 100 percent. The guy is brilliant---a living legend, BUT he needs to shake the dust and some of the folks he hangs with. Someone needs to save the guy while he still has it. Never would I buy a ticket for a show he is headlining....only if a bunch of heavy hitters were also on the bill....not the "Siccmade family"....all those C-Lims and Phonk Betas are a waste of time....

Nov 15, 2005
I've seen him once and I thought it was an awesome show. It was in Santa Cruz awhile back. If you cop (or at least watch) T-Nutty's DVD, State 2 State, there's footage of that show/performance so umm...yeah. I've seen other footage of his performances and I noticed he sits down a lot at his shows (which he did at the show I was at; didn't bother me though). Whut do you expect from a performer/artist/rapper? Or more specifically Lynch? Do you want him 2 dance @ like Justin Timberlake? Or have back-up dancers or somethin'? 2 artists that come 2 mind that I've seen that put on an original/unique/strange show are Tech N9ne and ADR (Triple 6). Check 'em out if you get the chance. They won't dissappoint (dependin' on your standards and taste of course).

Dec 1, 2005
The Santa Cruz is what I was talkin about. It would be nice to see only him on stage, doing more than the three songs, and without thirty of his friends! I heard the last show at the Boardwalk was the same way. When the doors open up at 7 and you don't go on untill about 1: 30 am, I think that's kinda fucked up to the fans that pay to go see him perform.

Jun 23, 2004
Damn Lynch with some back up dancers would be all bad. I was at that show too with the T-nutty video. I met T nutty and he was telling me i didn't know his music and everything and then I made my best effort to say the FlowMASTER MOUTH chorus and he thought that was cool. I thought that was a great show in Santa Cruz haven't been to any other Lynch shows. Lot of people on stage but thats pretty normal unless its First Degree THE DE. He actually did a few of the newer ones and the classics, i enjoyed it

Mar 15, 2006
4299 said:
It would be nice to see only him on stage, doing more than the three songs, and without thirty of his friends!
That's truth right there. He did the same shit at the Grass Valley concert. And 1 of the 3 songs he did was "I Went From" and...of course...sitting down so nobody could even see if he was rappin or lip syncing.

Also, they need to take the microphones away from his 30 friends on stage, they all yell out the Lynch lyrics so you can barely hear him. I don't want to listen to a bunch of people I don't know rap along with him on stage. It's bullshit. I think he has all his friends up there cause he's still afraid of getting shot or something. :knockout:

Apr 8, 2005
lmao, i havent been to many concerts, but sitting down on stage, thats horrible, rappers need to walk around, yell, get the audiance involved in the song. three best performers i ever seen were del the funky homosapian, dels homie booku, and tech nine