lynch on leeza show? (i know this is asked alot)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2009
Man I looked for that video 4ever its long gone... 1000 props to any1 who can produce it.

Lynch said he'd give a free copy a his new album to who ever could find it on his Twitter.

Dec 8, 2009
I have no problem with it bein a woman's talk show.

I mean I'll kill a bitch as much as the next guy but i'm not gonna hold that against Lynch.

Please, Continue 2 get your troll on by all means..

Apr 25, 2002
I actually remember seeing the episode when it aired. Lynch with his '24' chain on and Cedsing was on there as well if I remember correctly. I always wanted to see that shit again

Sep 3, 2002
Mr. Dizz,

Mr. Doctor got any unreleased songs or verses he could put out? I remember when somebody came through with that Jackers CD I was bumpin those two tracks with Doc on 'em for months.

He's still legendary, Every Mr. Doctor thread on here gets a million views and replys.

Apr 25, 2002
he was on cus some cat in middle america killed someone while he was light weight actin out one of the tracks on SOTS if i remember correctly.......then there was a corny little white boy sittin next to lynch while his mom was worried cus he listens to Snoop and Coolio.......i was in 11th grade when that aired, i aint ever seen nothin on the net since......

Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
Mr. Dizz,

Mr. Doctor got any unreleased songs or verses he could put out? I remember when somebody came through with that Jackers CD I was bumpin those two tracks with Doc on 'em for months.

He's still legendary, Every Mr. Doctor thread on here gets a million views and replys.
I'll ask him. He told me that he hardly ever listens to his old music. He is more of a label owner trying to push some younger artists now...

May 11, 2002
I bet Ced has a copy..... & a shit load of unreleased Lynch & Doc. Ced is the man we need to be asking! :knockout:

Ced has Leeza playing at the begining of The Best Of Black Market CD.

Dec 8, 2009
Ced is responsible for the biggest dissapointment in the underground ever.

I'd feel like i'd be askin BP 4 oil.

I hope one of these lil whiteboy's act out one of there lil fantasies on him while bumpin SOTS...just playin

no but seriously i'm not.