lynch on a talk show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
Yea, that was years ago. I cant recall the exact title, but I think the theme of the show was "Does Music Kill?" . And they had a few families on there talkin' about how music has affected their family in some way. And I remember the lil white kid sayin listenin' to Lynch made him wanna go out and hurt somebody. He made cussin' and shit sound cooh. Lynch was like "So you never HEARD ur parents cuss?" and they shut up, lol

Basically they was tryin' to say the music ppl listen to can trigger violence. I wish I had a copy of that shit cuz I didnt get to see the whole show. My homie told me that shit was on so I only caught like half of it. :cry:

But they played Lynch's verse from "Locc 2 Da Brain" toward the end of the show and you could hear the "ooo's" and "ahhhh's" from the audience.

I guess it wasnt the kinda music they preferred. :rolleyes:

J

J-Tha Rippah

hell yeah. hook me up wit a copie of dat shit. i been wantin to see that shit for a loooooong time. hit me up on how much it'll cost and i'll send u some scrilla for that shit........im out.

I saw that. You can hear a 'snippet' of the show at the beginning of that Best of Black Market Records vol. 1 cd. They were talking about how this white dude listened to Season of da Sicc & went out & killed somebody. But they really didn't stress too much about how dude was on LSD at the time & he just kept listening to Locc 2 da Brain over & over & over again. They mention what they wanna mention. I guess it's easier for the 'model, middle-class, Leave it to Beaver-type' family to blame their son's fuck ups on rap music instead of just admitting that dude was a junkie fuck up.

Apr 25, 2002
I bet someone could email, write or call the right people at that show, and Im sure they have a vhs of it sitting in storage somewhere, if you ask the right way Im sure someone would be more then glad to send a nice crisp VHS copy of it to you. Then you can rip to a DVD and upload a DivX of it on you tube so everyone can see it and lay it to rest.

Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
I bet someone could email, write or call the right people at that show, and Im sure they have a vhs of it sitting in storage somewhere, if you ask the right way Im sure someone would be more then glad to send a nice crisp VHS copy of it to you. Then you can rip to a DVD and upload a DivX of it on you tube so everyone can see it and lay it to rest.
Handle dat shit den if you want to see it, talk the talk, walk the walk, stop bullshittin' and wolfin' and jus do it.