Lynch lyrics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2007
What I can't understand is the "I don't give a fucc" verse by Lynch

and can you also help me with Ap.9's interludes on "The Life & Timez of Mob Figaz" album?

Good lookin' man!!

Nov 9, 2003
Man if you're talkin about the verse be more specific that shit'll take a while to type out... don't tell me you can't understand a word of it..

the chorus is from YUKMOUTH'S album Thug Lord (The New Testament).. which is some classic shit.. bacc when he spit MEAN::::

"I don't give a fucc what yall haterz do, Ima get that money...
hustlin out there, wit my crew, ain't nothin like that money...
1st of the month, these gangsta's do... ain't nothin like that money..."

same chorus mane..

as far as the mob figaz go unless it's on the first album I ain't got it. hit me with a track or private message... I got this shit.

Feb 15, 2003
noktlich said:
Man if you're talkin about the verse be more specific that shit'll take a while to type out... don't tell me you can't understand a word of it..

the chorus is from YUKMOUTH'S album Thug Lord (The New Testament).. which is some classic shit.. bacc when he spit MEAN::::

"I don't give a fucc what yall haterz do, Ima get that money...
hustlin out there, wit my crew, ain't nothin like that money...
1st of the month, these gangsta's do... ain't nothin like that money..."

same chorus mane..

as far as the mob figaz go unless it's on the first album I ain't got it. hit me with a track or private message... I got this shit.

actually bro it's THUG MONEY..... and it's "first of the month fiends checks is due, im'a get THUG MONEY"