Lynch is done

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
ninaonina said:
Zag, don't trip, most of these cats where in diapers when lynch just got started, they don't understand true artist, they rather listen to Nelly and the backstreet boyz and tape there photo's on their walls at 23-27 yrs of age. We know the history of Brotha Lynch Hung, I remember when Lynch came to my house in L.A. coming back from the FREAK-Nic with Homocide yrs. ago, he had a bucket of Chicken wings and a 40oz., of Ole English, and Lynch is still the same cat today, KEEPIN IT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Nina that most of us where listening to rap before Brotha Lynch Hung was even known. Your insulting of made up words which make no sense. Its called a musical taste. Some of us dont listen to the new Lynch and for you to say they have no idea of an undeground artists makes no sense or else they wouldnt be on the siccness. Heres a couple of names of Underground artists that are dope. Al-E-KAT, Gangsta Blac, Playa Fly, First Degree The D.E. amoungst others. I dont think anyone here does the above stated phrase mentioned in your post. I cant stand chingy or Nellly because they cant rap. Just because you know Lynch on some personal level doesnt make you a musical mastermind. What is makes you is a Lynch fan. Cats think that you should go all out for the artist. I have bought many Lynch albums, even the ones on Black Market because Lynch was at an ill point in his life with the lyrics and all around mastery of his craft. There are so many gangster rappers now that its impossible to tell the next from the first. Lynch was an original cat in the beginning of his career, as time progressed he just got better. Lbi is an album that should have been made first and then progressed into Loaded not the other way around. Anyone on here wanting to diss go back and listen to Loaded and the degree of lyrical assassination that was made on that album. Thats where Lynch should be. LBI is like falling back a step and forgetting everything you ever learned about rap. I will still bump Loaded because thats the best Lynch has ever had. This is where Lynch should go, because thats where the real Hip-Hop fans rested. Loaded is one of the best albums in raps history, it was dark and lyrical and had great guest features. If anyone here thinks that LBI is better then Loaded your not into Lyrics rather another aspect of rap. Some like realism or gangster music, Me I like Lyrics, those are what make an artist. LBI didnt have Lyrics. If MSane would have came at Lynch during his Loaded times MSane wouldnt have survived, thats not to say Msane is a loser he just didnt have the Lyrics Lynch did. What would be a good idea for Lynch to do is release some old material and dont tell me he doesnt have it because i know he does. Where is Midievil? If you do this I would buy it because that cd was proably one of the illest cds to date. Tell Lynch to do that Zagg, because if not the people who like lyrical flow (C.O.C, Cannibal Ox, Del, D.E., Tech N9Ne, and Mastamind) like on Loaded will drop from the radar. You say thats fine the others will buy the cd, there isnt to many others left besideds a handfull on this board and the few scattered around america other then that people have no clue who Brotha Lynch Hung is anymore ask around.

Aug 18, 2004
LYNCH IS GONE BRACK REGARDLESS I PERSONALLY THINK HES GROWING AS AN ARTIST AND PRODUCER HES ON SOME REAL LIFE SHIT RIGHT NOW. YALL NIGGAS CANT SAY SHIT ABOUT THA MANS CAREER AFTER ALL HE DOES HAVE ONE. GET YO SHIT RIGHT

Oct 14, 2004
I Sho can say whatever I want since Iam the one shelling out 15.99 for a cd with one or two good songs on it. That gives me the right to say anything i feel like.

Apr 25, 2002
Rob S4 said:
Remember Nina that most of us where listening to rap before Brotha Lynch Hung was even known. Your insulting of made up words which make no sense. Its called a musical taste. Some of us dont listen to the new Lynch and for you to say they have no idea of an undeground artists makes no sense or else they wouldnt be on the siccness. Heres a couple of names of Underground artists that are dope. Al-E-KAT, Gangsta Blac, Playa Fly, First Degree The D.E. amoungst others. I dont think anyone here does the above stated phrase mentioned in your post. I cant stand chingy or Nellly because they cant rap. Just because you know Lynch on some personal level doesnt make you a musical mastermind. What is makes you is a Lynch fan. Cats think that you should go all out for the artist. I have bought many Lynch albums, even the ones on Black Market because Lynch was at an ill point in his life with the lyrics and all around mastery of his craft. There are so many gangster rappers now that its impossible to tell the next from the first. Lynch was an original cat in the beginning of his career, as time progressed he just got better. Lbi is an album that should have been made first and then progressed into Loaded not the other way around. Anyone on here wanting to diss go back and listen to Loaded and the degree of lyrical assassination that was made on that album. Thats where Lynch should be. LBI is like falling back a step and forgetting everything you ever learned about rap. I will still bump Loaded because thats the best Lynch has ever had. This is where Lynch should go, because thats where the real Hip-Hop fans rested. Loaded is one of the best albums in raps history, it was dark and lyrical and had great guest features. If anyone here thinks that LBI is better then Loaded your not into Lyrics rather another aspect of rap. Some like realism or gangster music, Me I like Lyrics, those are what make an artist. LBI didnt have Lyrics. If MSane would have came at Lynch during his Loaded times MSane wouldnt have survived, thats not to say Msane is a loser he just didnt have the Lyrics Lynch did. What would be a good idea for Lynch to do is release some old material and dont tell me he doesnt have it because i know he does. Where is Midievil? If you do this I would buy it because that cd was proably one of the illest cds to date. Tell Lynch to do that Zagg, because if not the people who like lyrical flow (C.O.C, Cannibal Ox, Del, D.E., Tech N9Ne, and Mastamind) like on Loaded will drop from the radar. You say thats fine the others will buy the cd, there isnt to many others left besideds a handfull on this board and the few scattered around america other then that people have no clue who Brotha Lynch Hung is anymore ask around.
agreed good post rob

Aug 7, 2002
god dam shut da fuck up with that shit....and just WAIT...so when dinna and a movie comes out we'll all kno suspect 1 and robs4 will feel dumb and sorry

Oct 14, 2004
carlos said:
god dam shut da fuck up with that shit....and just WAIT...so when dinna and a movie comes out we'll all kno suspect 1 and robs4 will feel dumb and sorry

I will never feel dumb or sorry for my opinions homie. Sit back in your spot with your Lynch posters covering the wall and smoke one and remember this is the internet.

Oct 14, 2004
^^^^ Whatever there bro. I only speak what other cats on this board are feeling. Iam not going to diss you back because that shit is childish to me. Be cool and hit the dro again and calm your nerves homie.

Aug 7, 2002
@robs4...that wasn't a diss all i was sayin was u soundin like a fuckin pussy....thats all others would agree wit me too....but u have your opinion though...we should alllll just wait..and be coool

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Playa510 said:
Lynch aint got the flows like he use to, his lyrics might be more creative but without the flows its just not the same, it has nothing to do with his life, the main reason he was tight back in the day was the way he spit his flows and had one of the most original sounding voices.

EXACTAFUCKINGLY.

Sometimes he don't even rhyme in his shit...lol
He still got the best/distinct rapping voice,but the flow is gone...it's choppy and bland.
I don't even want to get started on the beats on LBI and Uth...but hopefully he does ALL the production.Maybe some DE and Beta tracks

Aug 7, 2002
^^i thought lynch's flow was coo i get cha tho it wasn't all like dat perfect feel flow like loaded DAT NIGGA CAME PERFECT on dat shit like WOOOO! maan but lynch by inch was hella fuckin coo though shit was cooo everything was coo on dat album....da flows was cooo the beats are hella coo and da voice was top notch as well as everything else....