Lynch is done

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i thought lycnh ripped that song hes got soem heated verses the beat just sounds only halfway done.......he ate up snoop on that track.....but that track is what 5-6 years old? thats before the style change

Aug 7, 2002
^^he wasn't even finished wit da song...i'm sure he wanted to redo his voice on it....sounded kinda ..eh weak..but im sure lynch was gon change dat shit cuz he knew...i still like it tho...snoop came fuckin weak...

Apr 25, 2002
shit homie i thought lynch ripped that shit thats one of them songs i rewind just for lynchs verse.......he was literly eating up snoop and rapping circles around his ass........tight two verses from lynch

Apr 8, 2006
WoW this whole post is full of Banned people who keep on talking...Y does that not make sence.?

I think anyone who sais Lynch fell off Lyrically don't know what they're really talkin about...they listen 2 L.B.I. n projects afterword become dissapointed and give up...ya cant blame people 4 being dissapointed.

I know his songs dont have the strength they use 2 when you compare the C.O.S. projects,uthinizm,and the other BS collabs when compared 2 LOADED SOTS and the features he use 2 do like West Coast Parlae,Refuce 2 Lose,Situation On Dirty.

I can't disagree tho about the quality of everything that he's put out tho...most the beats are wack...from LBI on.

But the verses he been droppin in the last few years(tho rare) are absolutely top shelf.

Do me a favor and listen 2 the verses from each of these songs.

Snoop Feat. Lynch - TERRITORY,Tech N9ne Feat Lynch - Welcome 2 My World,C.O.S. Feat Lynch - Break Camp.
listen 2 his latest freestyle on YOUTUBE.

Now you cant tell me he aint as good as ever...I think dudes sharpest he ever been.
2 me it sounds like he's takin the content of LOADED n mixed it with the Catchiness of the way he spit in the Season days n puttem together.

His Lyrics are fucking dope! And I can't wait 4 this fucking album!

Sep 1, 2006
i've been trying to decipher most of this thread and got lost in all the paragraphs and novels being posted. I will simply say this...I agree that Lynch lyrically has gotten BETTER. On LBI, lyrically...better. Loaded, Season, and 24 Deep we can probably all agree are his best overall albums. But the spitz on LBI, on the 3 new traccs from Ripgut, and on other material he's released since then, he has gotten better. Some of the spits he lays down on mixtapes like Snuff Tapes and the Gas Station, and bullshit features he does for other people's tracks, i don't think he really gives a fuck, and he kinda half-asses it. When Lynch makes an Album, a true Lynch solo Album, he gives a fuck. He crafts that shit and makes it sound the way he wants it to sound.

And people are saying Lynch is done....DAAM is dropping March 23rd. It's only 3 months away. The album is already done. It's completed. And we all know it's gonna come out on that date because this is Strange Music we're talking about, it's pretty much etched in stone. I think that when long-time Lynch heads like me finally hear this thing they will realize that Lynch is still on top of his game. Personally, with Strange being all over production and everything, i think DAAM is going to be a completely different sounding Lynch album than he's ever came out with, yet will be vintage Lynch at the same time.

I hear a lot of people saying if it doesn't sound like SOTS or Loaded they don't want anything to do with it. There's no way you could replicate the sound and feel of 15 years ago, it's just not gonna happen. And why would you wanna hear more of the same sound anyway? Don't we all want new sounding music? And even if they were able to reproduce that classic Loaded sound...we would all be on here bitching that DAAM is bullshit because it just sounds like a worse version of Loaded. And you guys know that's the truth. I don't think we can judge anything until we hear Dinner. After we've all had a couple of weeks to absorb it...then all criticisms are fair.

Jul 5, 2009
I hear a lot of people saying if it doesn't sound like SOTS or Loaded they don't want anything to do with it. There's no way you could replicate the sound and feel of 15 years ago, it's just not gonna happen. And why would you wanna hear more of the same sound anyway? Don't we all want new sounding music? And even if they were able to reproduce that classic Loaded sound...we would all be on here bitching that DAAM is bullshit because it just sounds like a worse version of Loaded. And you guys know that's the truth. I don't think we can judge anything until we hear Dinner. After we've all had a couple of weeks to absorb it...then all criticisms are fair.
We do want new soundin music but it seems like these nigga's new soundin music be suckin. And i'm talkin about mostly everyone. There are few exceptions.