LYNCH HUNG...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I WAS JUST THINKIN TODAY.........LYNCH HAS NEVA CAME WEAK ON A TRACK....I WAS TRYNA THINK OF A SONG THAT LYNCH CAME WEAK ON, AND COULDNT. CAN YALL THINK OF A SONG OR VERSE THAT LYNCH CAME WEAK ON. IF ANYTHING, I WOULD SAY HIS OLDER SHIT WAS WEAKER, BUT THESE DAYS LYNCH ALWAYS COMIN WITH HEAT.....ON EVERY TRACK!!!!

WHAT VERSES, (SONGS) DO THINK LYNCH CAME WEAK ON?????

May 3, 2002
Naw, naw he's right Lynch ain't never came weak on a tracc... Last time I said some shit like this on a post every one smashed on me. They said just cuz you got love for an artist doesn't mean you need to ride his dicc. I ain't ridin' Lynch's dicc, dude never came with one weak cut...

M

MrFreeze

ya i must say even on songs that i dont like for example "split ya face" lynch still brings heat.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Tooper said:

LMAO Ish, I knew that waz comin :classic: When I first started readin' this thread, I thought of Tooper-Trooper chiming in with "g-status"

"I put the pedal to the medal in that niggaz ragg-top after I left him in his back seat, choc'n and hope'n that his life wont end 2nite; I had to take em for his fifty, cause it waz sooo tight!!!"