Lynch & First Degree the Pedo beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
What was DE posting on Facebook?

Lynch didnt NEED DE, but I would be a liar if I said DE didnt add to Lynch's music..especially on Loaded...as weird as it might have been, it worked IMO...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
First Degree The D.E. Thanks for the support yall. Lynch isnt "the sharpest tool in the shed" and most the people still listenin to that FAKE SHIT are wannabes. Neither Lynch nor the wannabes matter in Our Mission. OUR MISSION IS TO SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH AND UPLIFT THE PEOPLE! We are the rule-makers! We are going to focus our minds on what matters and brush aside the irrelevant. Keep checking FirstDegreeTheDE.com for updates! God bless!Saturday at 11:31pm · LikeUnlike · 1.First Degree The D.E. LETS CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER!

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Never been a fan of the DE.... His style is fuckin wack and most the time you cant even hear what he's sayin. I'm glad Lynch ain't fuckin with him anymore...

O/T: It would be fuckin insane to see a Lynch & G-Macc album with nuthin but Phonk Beta, Lynch, & G-Macc beats on it. That right there could be just as good as Season Of Da Siccness, Lynch needs to get serious and start droppin albums on the Madesicc label.

Jul 23, 2002
...most the time you cant even hear what he's sayin.
It's crazy man, but i hear ya. I cant understand what he is sayin' half the time. i sampled his latest and was floored by how bad it was. Remember Planet Zero? that was classic, he actually had a decent flow. now i find it hard to follow, and his beats are pretty weak. Always thought it was funny how on DE's old albums the cover would say "featuring Brotha Lynch Hung".

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
that admission, plus that video full of highschool teens should be suficient to get you thinkin'.....that is unless you support that type of thing.

dude is damn near my age, talks like yoda, sleeps in a closet upside down, and preys on teens.....

no grown woman with half a brain would put up with that shit, so he goes after the nieve and impressionable.

instead of denying these alligations, he'd rather let you believe it to be true, thus no response thusfar.

Originally Posted by Mr The DE

Last time we were in Portland, the guy working at the record store said there was a rumor we kidnapped a two 16 year old and keep um in Cali… ah, entertaining!

Lila dmoan and her friend stayed at your house back in 2001/02 they were both 16/17
Originally Posted by Mr The DE
Im in contact with many 16 and 17 year olds bittie across the nash. In a way, Im raising them, to be better, and for the purpose to do Our bidding

SMH.....

lol