LYNCH/evildooinz board

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

lol i laughed when i saw i
But good lookin out on it homie there probably 15 new people that got that knowledge first hand off cuzz.
2 c's

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
Not to clown or anything..

but ya'll should sue the web designer you guys hired to make your flash website. It's the ugliest piece of shit flash site I have come to see in my time as a flash designer. I fully support Lynch Beta, ZAG and the rest of the Siccmade Posse, but upheavalclothing should really take a few design courses before trying to come through with such horrible design work.
The Flash rollovers, for one, a extremely corny.
The whole navigation scheme is horrible.
I hope you guys got this site done for free. If so, you all got what you paid for.

If you ever need a makeover on that site, hit me and/or the siccness team to do it. Don;t trust kids to do a website of this calibur.

Don't hate me, It's the only 2 pennies I got.

Junior.

Apr 25, 2002
You know who the fuck that was intended too. You qoutin' my name proves you got a feelin' you know who the fuck i'm speakin' on. If you need me to clarify keep runnin' your fingers.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
evildoinz site has to be the worst site ive visited on the net, not knockin the the music label but the site just plain sucks. The articles are always nice to read but other than that it doesnt appeal to me, last time i visited the site was about a good 3 months ago when i hear about an update but it seems that they put a message about whats goin on n thats it. Sup wit those pop ups do you have to be a member not to gettem on their message board or does everyone have to click em off each time you peep a thread?

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
PsyDaL said:
evildoinz site has to be the worst site ive visited on the net, not knockin the the music label but the site just plain sucks. The articles are always nice to read but other than that it doesnt appeal to me, last time i visited the site was about a good 3 months ago when i hear about an update but it seems that they put a message about whats goin on n thats it. Sup wit those pop ups do you have to be a member not to gettem on their message board or does everyone have to click em off each time you peep a thread?
Word!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that killahoe game is the shit though

[Q]You know who the fuck that was intended too. You qoutin' my name proves you got a feelin' you know who the fuck i'm speakin' on. If you need me to clarify keep runnin' your fingers. [/Q]

^^^LOL

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Sup wit those pop ups do you have to be a member not to gettem on their message board or does everyone have to click em off each time you peep a thread?
It's free so the people make money off of the pop-ups. but you can minimize the ad and they wont pop-up.