LYNCH, DOC,RAIDED COLAB ALBUM...WHAT YOU THINK? @Siccmade, make your comments 2!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LYNCH-DOC-RAIDED COLAB ALBUM???

• HELL YEA....ILL PUT CHEESE ON IT!

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • FUCC NAW...I CANT FEEL THAT!

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • i dont give a damn bout LYNCH-DOC-RAIDED muiscc.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jun 23, 2002
I think it should be x-raided;lynch;and t-nutty.That shit would be heated.T-NUTTY IS ON NOW EAT.THAT COULD WORK.
DOOMSDAY AND LYNCH WILL BE A CLASSIC;THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

DAM AND WAIT UP JUST A SEC
THIS DOC-LYNCH-RAIDED SHIT IS HAPPENING OR YALL JUST FANTASISIN OVER IT?
IF THAT SHIT EVER HAPPENED WITH LYNCH PROCUIN IT THE WHOLE WAY AND NO GUEST APPEARANCES 16 MAYBE 18 FRESH TRACCS WITH NO RECYCLED ONES
LIKE A HOMIE SAID EARLIER I WOULD NEVER COP ANOTHER ALBUM THE SHIT WOULD GO DOWN IN TEXT BOOK HISTORY

May 11, 2002
I think it would be tight if Lynch, Raided, & Doc would to a colab together. It's been a long time since either one of them has worked together. Lynch would have to do all the production. I would even settle for a Lynch produced Doc CD or a Lynch produced Raided CD.

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Wassup? some1 posted that Raided has nothing but time becuase he's incarcarated. fuck that lynch has nothing but time also, I havent seen a new Lynch album yet? just verses like raided, so raided being incarcarated has nothing to do with Lynch not keeping up with raided. Raided is just better than Lycnh, lynch is heated but raided is the hardest out. sav out