Lynch Concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
tracy is right by the bay and between modesto and stockton which have a big following of bay artists and sac artists.... you can drive from tracy to sac or to frisco within about an hour so I see why it would be there.... I'm from Modesto and some would consider us a farm town too but we got a lot of shows goin out here steadily lately... i know tracy only bout 80,000 people but it is the closest valley city to the bay area......

Nov 14, 2006
Ambition209 said:
tracy is right by the bay and between modesto and stockton which have a big following of bay artists and sac artists.... you can drive from tracy to sac or to frisco within about an hour so I see why it would be there.... I'm from Modesto and some would consider us a farm town too but we got a lot of shows goin out here steadily lately... i know tracy only bout 80,000 people but it is the closest valley city to the bay area......

Word.

Mar 17, 2006
i swear, Lynch just be fucken his own career up, Lynch is my all time favorite rapper and will buy a CD if that fool is just featured on 1 song, but a lot of fans aint as loyal to him as i am and others as well, i know hella niggas that dont even fuck with Lynch anymore cause bullshit like this and never droppin a CD, man i wish my nigga Lynch could get his shit together

Mar 15, 2006
24ct Gold 800 said:
you should ask andre why lynch didnt show up he was ready .... but there will be a make up date for it
or ask lynch why he didn't show. it's all over madesicc and he hasn't replied, i guess that's why nobody is gettin at him. all that was said was something along the lines of "he's sitting here writing for the next album"