"Lynch by Inch" Suicide Note - tracclisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
1- The Situation - intro
2- Bleeding House Mistory - featuring Zagg
3 - Lynch by Inch intro - song " I gets off"
4 - Spits Network - featuring YukkMouth
5 - Any Givin Friday
6 - Everywhere I go - featuring D Dub
7 - Water
8 - Break ya locc's - featuring COS
9 - My mind ain't right
10 - Reachin for fame - featuring Tallcan and COS
11 - Get bacc time - COS on the chorus
12 - Sign of the Times - featuring Crookwood
13 - Usual Suspects - The Siccmade Fam song all of Siccmade
14 - that call - insert
15 - The Art of War
16 - tryed to shoot
17 - Suicide Note
18 - The Suicide outro

Release date set for Nov. Do to Lynch filming his Mini movie that will release close but a little after the album comes out, right after that lynch will go bacc in the studio to do the next album "Spydermann" . He wants to give yaw 2 quicc ones because he hasn't realeased in a while, plug spits are just spillin out so he wants to get it over wit.........holla!

Apr 25, 2002
lol.. this forum has quickly became the one with the most dick riders.

looks like a sick LP. all siccmade produced? i sure hope so.

D

DizGusT

Tim-C, Bro, Shut the fuck up you LiL 15 year old Git, u couldn't make it to the D.E. concert cuz ur momma had 2 work, and she couldn't take u , Huh?.. You lil bitch.

N

Napalm

Lynch is Doomsday on it. ITS ABOUT TIME HOMIE. IAM BUYING 2 COPIES ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR MY GIRL. Take this muthafucca over Lynch. Yeah is SIcx on it?

NAPLAM

Aug 30, 2002
dulowproduction.com
Lynch why dosent it say featuring The D.E. To have him on the album will only have your shit get more sold. So Big up to lynch and The D.E. What song is he on? Fuck all yall cock suck'n hatin bitches. Oh yea Drdulow1 whats crackin...

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
lil x-loc, you really need to learn to read ish before you start askn questionz. Come on dogg - thiz whole site, which u spend a lot of time on, iz all required readin. So read, homie. READ.

Oh, and DE doesnt have to be on Lynchz ish, but Lynch has to be on DEz ish. Thatz the way of thingz, you delusional peoplez. I luv DEz ish too, but if Lynch is on it, I picc it up that day - if not, I picc it up sometime or anotha. But I still dont have Southbound or Instrumenia, so that anotha time just aint come yet.

Peace to like 2 of ya :cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
"Tim-C, Bro, Shut the fuck up you LiL 15 year old Git, u couldn't make it to the D.E. concert cuz ur momma had 2 work, and she couldn't take u , Huh?.. You lil bitch."

did i say DizGust? naw.. you assumed i was talking to u.. becuase you ride DE DICK EVERY POST U POST.

DE my fav rapper too dawg.. i dont jock his nuts tho.. fuckin chill with taht shit...

D

DizGusT

it ain't bout that Tim-C, u be adding ur 2 cents every fuckin time i speak wit negative shit 2 say...

u need 2 calm the fuck down, go play hop scotch with your friends and stop thinkin u got the answers to everything, u lil git

P.S. u got me mistaken 4 someone else, Cuz i never jock noone but myself...