Lynch By Inch Release Date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
Yo lynch you need check up on the distributor about the album cuz it seems like they some slow working mufuccaz, I've been waiting on the album for the longest, after this album you should holla at another distributor,

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
lol^^^what do you know, homie?

D.A.M.

Do you know how long it took Lynch to find that distributor, a distributor that will carry not just Lynchz LP but the whole Siccmade line-up? Or maybe you think that Lynch should just worry about hiz own career and not about the other artistz on HIZ lable?

I mean, i do understand frustrationz - I been waitin since 98 with some of the other siccness vetz around here (we're still waitin on Cannibal Lector and many otherz).

If Lynch waz off on hiz own, he would have much out there right now, but hez not. He iz the CEO. Hiz ish iz commin.

Itz not Lynchz fault. Itz not the distributorz fault - itz the industry, and that iz built on consumerz (yep, you and me and they). Did you know that COSz cd iz pretty tight? 50 Cent just came out and itz pretty tight. Swoop!!!

Apr 26, 2002
@ kabol and loki, i hear wut chu sayin but damn ya'll, wut i C is wut i C. i C that emoe came out wit no complications. i C that cos came out with no complications. it is frustrating, but undershtand where we comin from. lynch got niggas fiendin, it's not a negative thang....................... IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THANG. i haven't felt like this 4 a c.d. since fuccin pac was alive. so year, it's an honor for lynch to even be COMPARED to tha legendary tupac shakur. i guess i'll go listen to #9 on tha plague c.d. cuz that's jus how i feel. fold.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
I just tell myself that I will never hear a new Lynch CD, And I go back to listening to Season Of Da Siccness which is the best rap cd of all time.

I blew a fuse in my head a couple years ago and now im not even hyping the new lynch. Fuck it. Ill buy it, but no point waiting on the edge of my seat every day.

Jun 14, 2002
IT DONT MATTER

As many distributors in the yay he shouldnt have had a hard time but I understand. I've been waitin too long for this and them mofos need to give lynch an exact date and stop bullshittin goddammit I need my siccness fixx lol. And I still havent recieved the info about the soundtrack what all does siccmade need for this shit to jump off cuz da grim is ready. I'm working on stuff right now so I'm gonna send in 2 songs so he can have a pick but anyways appreciate the info

Feb 23, 2003
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW LYNCH ALBUM BUT HE SAID THAT HE WAS COMING OUT WITH A ALBUM CALLED MIDEVIL IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE LAST LYNCH ALBUM ON BLACKMARKET RECORDS I GUESS HE CHANGE THE NAME TO THE VIRUS.

Feb 23, 2003
LYNCH SAID THAT LYNCH BY INCH IS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN SEASON DO YALL THINK HE COULD MAKE ONE BETTER? I THINK HE CAN.

Jun 18, 2002
Yeah, I remember Lynch saying he made MedEvil right after Loaded. If I remember correctly he said the whole album had that same tight of 'Loaded' type beats. He said it was sitting in the siccmade vault ready to be released.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
unfold

for real, yaw. dont get me wrong - i feel. I been on thiz grind with yaw, and so haz siccmade - every fan and every artist. hell, the only reason that I even got onto the internet waz cause I heard a web-site on a cd (I didnt even know what a website waz, much less how to get to one). That cd waz BestofBlackMarketRecords vol.1, and it waz at the end of it, "wwwDOTblackmarketrecordsDOTcom."
Thatz why I got on the internet - computers were still real strange back then. But I did it to learn about Lynch cause hiz ish waz off the hinzzy. That waz in 97. he hasnt dropd an LP since then, and I been around the whole time waitin.
waitin
waitin

So I feel.

But did yaw hear RIP? Lynch has released it.
Hez turned it to the distribution, DVD and all. Itz now on them.

They are gonna promote a lil then drop it in storez.

Then we are gonna buy it, listen to it, then come on here and criticise it and compare it to every album that weve ever heard of.

Feb 23, 2003
CHECK THIS OUT YALL I FORGOT YO MENTION THAT LYNCH WAS GOING TO MAKE 5 MORE ALBUMS THEN RETIRE LYNCH BY INCH IS ONE AND SPYYDERMANN IS SECOND THREE MORE LEFT SO HOW DO YALL FEEL ABOUT THAT.

Feb 23, 2003
CHECK THIS OUT YALL I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT LYNCH WAS GOING TO MAKE 5 MORE ALBUMS THEN RETIRE LYNCH BY INCH IS ONE AND SPYYDERMANN IS SECOND THREE MORE LEFT SO HOW DO YALL FEEL ABOUT THAT.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Justin said:
CHECK THIS OUT YALL I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT LYNCH WAS GOING TO MAKE 5 MORE ALBUMS THEN RETIRE LYNCH BY INCH IS ONE AND SPYYDERMANN IS SECOND THREE MORE LEFT SO HOW DO YALL FEEL ABOUT THAT.
^^^Um, okay:eyecross:

I heard differently, but cool, homie.

Oh, and that comment you made ealier on Tech not getn the respect that people think he should get from hiz home town.... Most artistz dont get a lot of love from they own citiez. The game iz just like that. I mean, just ask Eminem, Busta Rymes, Lynch, Dr Dre, etc...