LYNCH BY INCH IS WACK! I HEARD IT..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
"Loaded" is some real shit that everyone was really feeling, "Season Of Da Siccness" just got real old to me cause that cannibalism just seems too made up and 1995 like. But Lynch is on top of his game now and hes more lyrical than ever. I'm really feeling his spits on "Loaded", "Blocc Movement", He also had some tight lyrics on the "Plague".
Don't get me wrong "Season Of Da Siccness" was tight in its time, But now its a new time. Lynch should keep his new style it will get him more riches than that eating babies and bloody pussy non sense.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Loaded lacked any rhythm.The beats were boring,and lacked flow.Season had way better beats,and everyone on that album spit fire.Polo and P-Folks were the only features to rip Loaded.

And once again,yall put to much on the cannibal lyrics,when all in all,75% of that album is gangster.

SEASON IS A GANGSTER ALBUM,NOT A CANNIBAL ALBUM!?
LOADED IS AN ATTEMPT AT PINK FLOYD IN THE GHETTO.DOES'NT WORK FOR ME,BUT STILL A GOOD ALBUM.TO SLOW FOR MY BLOOD.

Feb 23, 2003
LYNCH DID SAY THAT LBI WILL BE SICCER THAN SOTS.. I ASKED LYNCH ABOUT THAT MIDEVIL ALBUM BUT HE DIDN'T RESPOND, DO YALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ALBUM CAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST LYNCH ALBUM ON BMR BUT THAT IS ALL I KNOW ABOUT THAT... IT'S A DARK CLOUD AROUND THAT ALBUM..(MIDEVIL)..

Sep 17, 2002
fukk that, he did kome hardest on EBK...kuz all he was doin on most of SOS was talkin that sikk shit, and thats kool an all but his lyriks on EBK were harder, and remained sit tha same time..."Catch You," "Hunta Killa," "Dramatic," "Raw meat," "split your face," "Blood on tha Rug" were..nevermind I'm tired of typing...i have my reasons tho...

Nov 5, 2002
I know Lynch said "L.B.I." is better then S.O.T.S , thats some politic shit , ofcourse he's gonna say that to sell records!
How fuccn stupid are you?

You really think he's gonna drop sumpin better then sots,bullshit!

Lynch is past his prime like j-z,nas,mobbdeep,snoop etc.

Lynch is styll good jus nothin like SOTS or Nigga deep wit em sampled beats and tha gangsta beats they laced over em n tha lyrics wuz way gangsta n grimey ya kno?

I dont doubt he could do it again , it jus seems like he doesnt want to!

Aug 5, 2002
I dont call it "hate"--I call it "real"--peeps on here exhausted from the looooooooong anticipated release of this album..........it's gravy train, when it drops, Ima swoops........outro