Lynch and Raided..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
I'm a lil bored.. so I'm gonna start something up.

I think it would be kicc ass if Lynch would get Raided on a tracc or two sometime again. Both of them together are the shit, no doubt about that. Just wonderin if that could be worked out maybe.. but I dunno bout the situations surroundin it all.

peace yall

Jun 21, 2002
@ mutalatedcarcus

Don't wanna dream too much but I too wish it'd happen... I'd give that album "5 Smokin' Slugs" in advance. But I gotta respect them for not doin' it if their hearts ain't in it right now cause when rappers do shit just for the $, it turns out to be whack w/o chemistry. But I feel you on some "Season II C Unforgiven" type of shit.

Sep 16, 2002
THe Song Lynch N X raided did wit Bukshot was Heat.....and Loki came to vicious on that shit....be nice to here more cutts like that..

what song would that be??

E

Epidemic

If Raided was smart he would get back with Lynch and handle his shit because some of his new shit is whack. Xorcist was the best he ever did. And the two wold be raw. Put Niggaz In Black out and stop fucking around with some of these other releases. Because Loki should not drop another album before Lynch. Lynch should have been the first to drop it for Siccmade thats where he kinda slipped up. He could have put it out under Evil. Then Sicx ITWCT and then all the other people in Siccmade. By putting out some whack cds from certain artists he kinda botched up Siccmade. And what would have been his best move would have been a Lynch Raided Sicx First Degree Cd right there would have been straight fire and would have made Siccmade the tightest Label ever. Because as Labels go the tightest label ever was PROPHET ENTERTAINMENT-3-6 Mafia- There is no Siccmade Cd that could ever fuck with the cds put out on that label except maybe Nigga Deep. Thats it nothing else could even come close to it. This is all my opinion and thats all Lynch would have been making more Skrill doing that instead of putting Loki Zagg Cos Head Drama Dubb Sakk or anyone else not affiliated with the 3 of the original Niggaz In Black. Plus the D.E. damn that would have sold some copies. But hey let Siccmade do whatever they feel needs to be done. My Opinions are mine dont expect them to go anywhere just be heard.

Epidemic