Lynch and Leeza

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
u need 2 buy a TV capture card....
theyre like $50-100 and u can get it in USB...
the VCR out port will plug into it,
then the USB connector goes n2 the comp....
id like 2 see u get this up fokes....
i used 2 have it on tape and it got trashed........
havent seen it in years.....

Aug 26, 2002
Let's..Get this VHS on up here..

I'm Really Suprised...Really , on How much People wan't to See or A Copy of This Brotha Lynch Hung Guest Apperence on The " Leeza Gibbons Show ". The Topic was something as " Your Music, Killed My Child "..or some shit....it's Funny, as everyone blames " Lynch " for His Album " Season of da Siccness " what they Kids or Kid, was playing at the time, of Suicide....It's Crazy Noise..Hahaha...P.S. Got to Notice How All the Audience members, Point fingers, and Accuse Lynch of some wrongs....Untill " ONE " White girl, stands up & Says....some shit like Supporting Lynch, Kissing his Ass in My Oppinion..Hahahahaaa...Lynch, says.." thank you ".... Fuck , For Real.. Now i wanna get this up on here for Sho..A.S.A.P....AIM & MSN Messege me....on: JynxOne2003 for AIM, & [email protected] for MSN. Peace!!

Jun 3, 2006
You obviously are no rocket scientist. The original poster probably dont even come here no more.

The video of that tape will show up when Locc 2 Da Brains album, Sicx's Deer Hunter album and the orginal Niggaz in Black album appears...........never.
lmao...its gonna be the bonus dvd on DAAM

Apr 25, 2007
You obviously are no rocket scientist. The original poster probably dont even come here no more.

The video of that tape will show up when Locc 2 Da Brains album, Sicx's Deer Hunter album and the orginal Niggaz in Black album appears...........never.
Niggaz in Black was posted.