Lupe Fiasco - Best New Artist For 2006....[Promo Trax]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
www.MUZiKiNGZ.com

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah Lupe is really nice on the mic. I have been up on dude for a minute. He is one of the most slept on up and coming artist out of Chicago IMO.

I already got those tracks but good looking out on telling these cats on here about Lupe Fiasco.

Feb 9, 2006
Nuttkase said:
Yeah Lupe is really nice on the mic. I have been up on dude for a minute. He is one of the most slept on up and coming artist out of Chicago IMO.

I already got those tracks but good looking out on telling these cats on here about Lupe Fiasco.
cosign!

Dec 4, 2005
Is this cat Latino? I just seen the touch the sky video for the first time today and he rapped cool on there. I kinda wasn't paying attention completely though i need to see it again but my first impression was that he got some skills. I ask about his heritage becuz his name is Lupe which is short Guadalupe.

Jan 27, 2005
Is this cat Latino? I just seen the touch the sky video for the first time today and he rapped cool on there. I kinda wasn't paying attention completely though i need to see it again but my first impression was that he got some skills. I ask about his heritage becuz his name is Lupe which is short Guadalupe.
Naw he ain't latino. He's a muslim and his name is Wasalu Maco. I think he's just afircan american.