Luniz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
hasn't been officially released yet, some people have received copies, probably through the luniz themselves, cant wait for it to drop retail tho! but no homie, its not released yet, if you cant wait i'll send you a track or two

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
since were on the Luniz topic, I ve been wondering what the title of this song is and from what cd.

The song has a slower paced beat and has some Roger Troutman, voicebox type of shit to it.

Can any one help, been wondering for a while

thanks

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thanks for the help MD and Cank, I know it aint on lunitic muzic, but ima try and hear that spice 1 song right now and see.....

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
just took a listen, and nah it aint it.

Damn, im trying to remember how that song went.

-mellow slow beat
-maybe not a voicebox/roger type of sound, but something similar....damn i heard it bout 2 months ago.
-think the song's bout struggling, hard times, or some shit similar,

thanks for any help!!

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
FROM YUKMOUTH...

LUNIZ are in the studio recording a new album and only keeping a few off of the bootleg. They recently inked a deal on Def Jam so they will drop their new album in February of 2003.

But watch for Knumskull's solo in September on Smoke-A-Lot/Bayside and Yukmouth presents...UGA on July 23, 2002.

Peace.

Apr 25, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
Thowin up tha W all the way in Belgium? LMAO
Yea that's right I am, to me it's not about where you from but a symbol of what kind of music you represent and you better believe I do that do the fulllest over here. I am the only guy that listens to bay area music around here and that sounds pretty damn tight to me.