LUNI'S "ANGER MANAGEMENT"... IT AINT SOFT, SO WHY IS I T SLEPT ON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2005
THIS IS ONE OF THE HARDEST ALBUMS COMIN' OUT OF DAGO RIGHT NOW. THE DELIVERY, THE FEATURES. IM TRIN TO FIGURE OUT WHERE IT WENT WRONG. IM NOT JUST SAYIN IT TIGHT CAUSE WE PUT IT OUT, I MEAN THE MUTHAFUCKA GENUINELY KNOCKS. THE SHIT FUCKS ME UP SO MUCH CAUSE THIS WAS THE ALBUM THAT I WAS SHOWCASEN ON. DO YOU THINK THAT AN ALBUM WITH SUCH A KNOWN NAME ("LUNI COLEONE") ON IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF WITH A LITTLE HAND TO HAND DISTRIBUTION. LET ME GET SOME FEED BACK FROM THE NIGGS WHO HEARD AND SOME FEED BACK FROM THE NIGGAS WHO DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT EXISTED.

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YOUNGHOGGSTA

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
My take is this, and I see this in dago alot , is that the artists camp really is in tune to there project( as they should) and they have such high expectations of what it should do,but fail to realize not everyone is gonna like it as much as them.Ive heard in other forums that it was a c,d, with barely any luni and a bunch of no name features, wich was true.
I got the c.d. and I thought overall it was o.k, dont get me wrong track by track it was pretty hot,but sometimes with so many features a project loses its cohesion as a whole.Also maybe people arent buying comps no more.I feel that next project you guys have coming out will be better cause it looks more like a group album instead of a comp.Same thing I was doin was a comp but I cut some people out and now its bossman hogg presents the knok a group album...there is more to it when making a hot album then getting a bunch of talent together.Some rappers dont sound good together.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
tHATS THE HARDEST ALBUM OUT OF DAGO RIGHT NOW. I DONT KNO SHIT ABOUT PROMOTION AND SHIT.......BUT I THINK ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE....

WHAT ABOUT STAKKIN SUM CHEESE AND RE-RELEASIN AND PROMOTIN IT RIGHT?...

tHE sIDEWAYZ cAMP gOT hEAT sO dONT sLEEP!!

Jun 14, 2005
50cal said:
My take is this, and I see this in dago alot , is that the artists camp really is in tune to there project( as they should) and they have such high expectations of what it should do,but fail to realize not everyone is gonna like it as much as them.Ive heard in other forums that it was a c,d, with barely any luni and a bunch of no name features, wich was true.
I got the c.d. and I thought overall it was o.k, dont get me wrong track by track it was pretty hot,but sometimes with so many features a project loses its cohesion as a whole.Also maybe people arent buying comps no more.I feel that next project you guys have coming out will be better cause it looks more like a group album instead of a comp.Same thing I was doin was a comp but I cut some people out and now its bossman hogg presents the knok a group album...there is more to it when making a hot album then getting a bunch of talent together.Some rappers dont sound good together.
i dont see how you could say that it had a bnch of no name feature; LUNI,A.P9,HNOLLOWTIP,RYDAH J. KLYDE, I-ROCC, SMIGG DIRTEE, AND A COUPLE OF THE NIGGAS THAT YOU MENTION ON YOUR PAGE. BOSS HOGG, DODO. EVERY NIGGA ON THAT ALBUM FROM DAGO HAD INFLUENCE BY NIGGAS LIKE BABY SKAR DADDY S. ,SHANNON BO. ME PERSONALY, IVE BEEN FLOWIN FOR A MINUTE AND MY INFLUENCES GO BACK TO GANGSTA EARN AND GREEN EYES, BEFORE ALL THE DRAMA. i just dont agree with what your sayin. its kind of contridictory.

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
i didnt get this for the same reason i haven't gotten the last few coleones. its just not enough coleone. i think with the last few projects the luni coleone name hasn't had as much a demand as a few years back. don't get me wrong im still a coleone fan i still bump total recall and mouth of madness and i would def. love to work with the man sometime. anyway im the type that supports everything people put they effort into. i mean, i have never denied someone selling me a cd in front of fam bam, but as far as going to the store to get the new coleone i can't do it cause i know i won't be satisfied with it. promotion was on point with this though...i couldnt go nowhere without seeing this cover on something.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
YOUNG HOGG said:
i dont see how you could say that it had a bnch of no name feature; LUNI,A.P9,HNOLLOWTIP,RYDAH J. KLYDE, I-ROCC, SMIGG DIRTEE, AND A COUPLE OF THE NIGGAS THAT YOU MENTION ON YOUR PAGE. BOSS HOGG, DODO. EVERY NIGGA ON THAT ALBUM FROM DAGO HAD INFLUENCE BY NIGGAS LIKE BABY SKAR DADDY S. ,SHANNON BO. ME PERSONALY, IVE BEEN FLOWIN FOR A MINUTE AND MY INFLUENCES GO BACK TO GANGSTA EARN AND GREEN EYES, BEFORE ALL THE DRAMA. i just dont agree with what your sayin. its kind of contridictory.

I was primarily quoting what I heard in other forums.Its kind of hard to sometimes convey your thoughts on here cause you wanna help and give your opinion but sometimes people take offense.In reality you was wondering about record sales or lack there of, all the rappers you mentioned(and please dont blow this out of proportion) are no names as far as main stream and mass appeal.Im a fan of most the ones you mentioned though,but what I agreed upon was that from dago ther was no names...and that is alright with me Im just conveying what people outside of dago said, and you cant blame them,now irocc,dodo,bossman hogg got a little name in dago but they still trying to position themselves for a broader appeal through out other states.IN other forums they said they bought a luni coleone album,and diddnt know it was alot of features....Read my past posts..I support sidewayz Im pulling for dodo, as one of the ones who could emerge and push some sales.When I seen that sidewayz video you was in, I thought to myself..this is reminiscent, when I first seen snoop in that deepcover video,I was like who is young hogg..he has a presence on this track..so I hope I cleared myself up

Jun 2, 2004
Probably a stupid question, but is this the same young hogg that was on "here we come"? If so I'm checkin for you my nigga, that verse was nice!

May 30, 2002
www.betabossalini.com
BOTTOM LINE! WITH OR WITHOUT LUNI ITS A GOOD ALBUM, ON THE REAL LUNI IS REALLY A NO NAME HIMSELF, WHEN I BE WITH SUAFREE N THEM IN LA OR OUT HERE IN VEGAS WIT REGULAR RAP FANS, WE ALL NO NAMES TO THEM...

THE PROMO COULDA BEEN ALOT BETTER, THE ALBUM DID DO 5000 SALES THE FIRST 3 MONTHS THO, WHICH IS MORE THAN HIS LAST 2 PROJECTS SO I FEEL IT DID ITS JOB...

BESIDES THAT ITS ALL SMALL SHIT NOW COMPARED TO THE PROJECTS WE GOT FOR THE NEW YEAR, THE NEW SIDEWAYZ MIXTAPE IS SPREADIN AROUND RIGHT NOW, MUTHAFUCKAS SAYIN ITS THE BEST MIXTAPE OUT THE WESTCOAST IN AWHILE, WE JUST FINISHED PRESSIN'EM SO WHEN YA'LL GET A BAR A THAT! BREATHE ON ME!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
MISTER R.BETA said:
BOTTOM LINE! WITH OR WITHOUT LUNI ITS A GOOD ALBUM, ON THE REAL LUNI IS REALLY A NO NAME HIMSELF, WHEN I BE WITH SUAFREE N THEM IN LA OR OUT HERE IN VEGAS WIT REGULAR RAP FANS, WE ALL NO NAMES TO THEM...

THE PROMO COULDA BEEN ALOT BETTER, THE ALBUM DID DO 5000 SALES THE FIRST 3 MONTHS THO, WHICH IS MORE THAN HIS LAST 2 PROJECTS SO I FEEL IT DID ITS JOB...

BESIDES THAT ITS ALL SMALL SHIT NOW COMPARED TO THE PROJECTS WE GOT FOR THE NEW YEAR, THE NEW SIDEWAYZ MIXTAPE IS SPREADIN AROUND RIGHT NOW, MUTHAFUCKAS SAYIN ITS THE BEST MIXTAPE OUT THE WESTCOAST IN AWHILE, WE JUST FINISHED PRESSIN'EM SO WHEN YA'LL GET A BAR A THAT! BREATHE ON ME!
Im glad you came on here and kept it real.Its rare these days because of egos,anyways I support sidewayz and cant wait to cop the mixtape,I also feel the anger management is a good building block for your company,and help familiarize people with the sidewayz name....some people expect to go from unkown to superstar with one project,I truly beleive each product you put out will do better and better,just like alot of camps in dago sidewayz is very talented,and with some promotions it could push some #s....I spent $17 at a major retail for it,and when it comes to supporting the independent artist,I have no problem doing, keep up all the hard work and Ill be on the look out for the mixtape

May 4, 2005
707_SAV said:
plus i really didn't feel independence day too much.
Damn. Independence day go hard. Cricet laced tight.

And with angermanagement.. I bought it to hear sidewayz. Specialy Beta and DoDo.. but they whole camp is solid.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
wHAT dO yOU nIGGAZ dO wHEN yOU rEAD iN eVERY fORUM tHAT "aNGER mANAGEMENT" iS a fUKKIN cLASSIK?

fOOLS aINT lYIN!

@EJUKATED ENT......HOW YOU NOT GONNA GET THE ALBUM BECAUSE YOU"KNOW" YOU NOT GONNA BE SATISFIED WIT IT??...HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??...LAST I HEARD YOU DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER...

THIS IS NO EXEPTION......"AM" IS ONE OF THE HARDEST CDZ TO SLUMP OUTTA DAGO IN A MINUTE

@707 SAV...DONT EVEN TRIP OFF THE FEATURES HOMIE, MOST OF US IS FEELIN LUNI AND IF LUNI IS FEELIN THESE NIGGAZ THATS FEATURIN THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A CHANCE TOO

THAT RECORD SHOULD BE A BENCHMARK OF SHIT TO COME....NIGGAZ IS SLEEPIN WHEN THEY REALLY SHOULDNT BE

Mar 11, 2005
I got this album, it`s a nice introduction to the Sidewayz Camp, keep up the good work! "Perfect timin" is worth the price alone, in my opinion.

I got a couple of questions though..
1) Is it just me, or does Paul Mussan remind you of Obie Trice (from Shady Records)? Listen to "Put you in line", I know he`s from Kansas, but their flows and voices are quite similar.
2) Is Tha S.I.D.A.Z. a group? Who are the members?