LUNI NOT ON AWOL REUNION?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WHATEVER NIGGA...DO YOUR HOMEWORK & READ THE POSTS & STOP COMING ON HERE JUMPIN THE GUN & JUDGIN ME...I ALREADY ANSWERED ALL THOSE QUESTIONS....THIS TOPIC IS OLD 2 ME...THE NIGGA DIDN'T COME 2 THE VIDEO & I HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT...SHIT HAPPENS...MY PREROGATIVE....WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN SHIT CUZZIN..I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING...WCM/PIIMP100

Sep 23, 2008
yo who is this og blacky nigga..where you from homie..you sound like a bitch...i got somethin for bitch niggaz like you..its these fist look at my profile you ll see what a nigga talkin about..my part time job is to whoop niggaz asses like you legally
Nigga yo mama's a bitch, I ain't interested in looking at your profile pic you faggot ass nigga.

Im from L.A. you fucking mark ass busta.... what ah lil punk ass hoe like you finna do? Talking shit like that to a nigga like me IRL would result in you getting your shit smashed fucking square nigga.... thats on Bounty Hunters

Sep 23, 2008
haha niggaz on here using double accounts to run their fucking mouthpieces? haha only on the fucking internet can a nigga act brave. Alright yall enough with the net-thuging/banging because it aint going nowhere so lets just keep it civil blood.

Sep 23, 2008
WHATEVER NIGGA...DO YOUR HOMEWORK & READ THE POSTS & STOP COMING ON HERE JUMPIN THE GUN & JUDGIN ME...I ALREADY ANSWERED ALL THOSE QUESTIONS....THIS TOPIC IS OLD 2 ME...THE NIGGA DIDN'T COME 2 THE VIDEO & I HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT...SHIT HAPPENS...MY PREROGATIVE....WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN SHIT CUZZIN..I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING...WCM/PIIMP100
I aint judging you Blood, Im just asking a fucking question... I read you posts but you're crossing up game with what your saying. You say 1 reason for this then you throw niggas name thru the mud and ect....

To be honest Blood it don't fucking matter to me, I don't know either one of yall niggas... I just found it to be sorta hypocritical what you saying in some of your posts. It's all good dog.... you tell me to worry bout my own shit but you airing Luni's dirty drawhs out there... keep it Gangsta and leave the personal "detail" off here if you trippin off what people might say.

Anyway nigga I enjoy your music so don't take a nigga's opinions personal especially since we don't know each other.

Feb 23, 2003
DOES GUCE OWE YOU ANY MONEY FROM THE BULLYS PROJECTS?? HE CLAIMS HE CREATED IT SOLEY BUT HE JUST CALLED YOU IN TO JOIN IS THAT TRUE?

Jan 23, 2006
GOOD TO HEAR MOMENT OF TRUTH 2 IS IN THE WORKS THE FIRST ONE IS A CLASSIC. FAR AS LUNI COLEONE I THINK HE IS DOPE AS FUCK ALL HIS SHIT SLAPS THE SAME GOES FOR KILLA TAY. IS THERE GOING TO BE ANY DISS TRACKS?

Oct 30, 2008
Checc this out,I lived in the Gardens for yearz and never really saw Luni too much,and here is a fact he traded my boy his 5.0 stang for a Green Impala, Next thing you know some crack head lookin bitch is driving around Freeport and the South Side looking like he couldn't afford to keep up an old scraper, So yes he is a broke loc,and I agree with alot of y'all he aint the same on the mic.