Ludacris "War with god"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
betthatstang said:
where are you guys finding this track at? whats it on?

Its on the Destined to Greatness mixtape. I guess on the song this is Luda's response to T.I. Bc T.I. dissed him on verse one from track #4 off his KING album. IMO I think rap beefs are nothing but promo now. but T.I. and Luda is gonna be some good shit.

Btw I dont know how Jeezy & Luda's beef started off

Heres the track "WAR WITH GOD"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ybwmoy

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Its UNOFFICIAL..Cesolito..

he told MTV.com that it was not a diss at all..
it was abot himself..

just tellin folks he aint a drug dealer..cause of the explosion of drug dealin rappers outta the A...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
JLMACN said:
Its UNOFFICIAL..Cesolito..

he told MTV.com that it was not a diss at all..
it was abot himself..

just tellin folks he aint a drug dealer..cause of the explosion of drug dealin rappers outta the A...

yeah i heard that too..but i think he took a shot at TI, sayin you can call yourself whatever you want, and you can't sell 3 million or more..hmmm i wonder...
I like Ti but he should not try to diss him back, ludacris could destroy him...this is not lil flip

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Luda...already destroyed him...

remember STOMP??

where LUDA and TI took shots on eachother...as features..on Young Bucks song.
TI got mad and told YB that he wanted his verse removed...if they kept Ludas verse on there..

"Get off the T-I-P of my dick...."

TI dont want it with Luda..

Jan 12, 2003
JLMACN said:

remember STOMP??

TI got mad and told YB that he wanted his verse removed...if they kept Ludas verse on there..

im a sleeper for real, where's this shit at? never heard of this until now

Jan 12, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
Its on the Destined to Greatness mixtape. I guess on the song this is Luda's response to T.I. Bc T.I. dissed him on verse one from track #4 off his KING album. IMO I think rap beefs are nothing but promo now. but T.I. and Luda is gonna be some good shit.

good lookin!

Jan 12, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:

lol with my tripple postin ass...

anyways, on that track 4 where is this luda reference at?

Jan 27, 2005
bet that stomp is off the young buck solo on gunit records forget the name..but there is 2 versions on the net with the stomp's with and without luda
The album was called straight outta cashville and the two versions are one with Ti and one without T.I.

May 3, 2002
JLMACN said:

remember STOMP??

yeah that was a pretty sick line.. but it wasn't really fair.. because T.I. already laid a verse.. with 1 lil shot at Luda.. then luda gets to soak the track for days and then lays his verse behind T.I. thats bitch shit.. I would have been pissed at Buck for that.. if anything he should of put Luda on a diffrent song at least. Makes T.I. look hella stupid. But it should be a good beef if it continues.. I think T.I. could do good.. but Luda always comes sick with the disses.. he aint afraid to get at u anyway he can.