lucky eck$ - alternative trap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

1. Count On Me Pt. II (Prod. by Hippie Sabotage)
2. Live It (Prod. Plu2o Nash)
3. Interest (Prod. Plu2o Nash)
4. Nicky Wilson (Prod. by Hippie Dream)
5. Time Wasted (Prod. Mulatto Beats)
6. Alternative Trouble (Prod. by Hippie Dream)
7. Count On Me (Prod. by Hytman)
8. Cocaine Woman
9. New Life f/ Chuck LI (Prod. Plu2o Nash)
10. 48th-49th f/ Monster Mike (Prod. by Doc)
11. Everything Outside (Prod. by Hippie Dream)
12. No Troubles (Prod. by Nate Fox)
13. Alternative Outro (Prod. by Odd Couple)

http://www.audiomack.com/album/lucki-eck/alternative-trap

16 years old kid from chicago dropped his debut tape. just gave it a spin and its really dope tape. hard to believe he started to record his raps year ago, he sounds pretty professional. pretty smart street rap stuff

Dec 17, 2005
This song would have been better had i not seen the video. Seriously, am i supposed to believe that any of these kids are supposed to be "ghetto as drug dealers"? lol

Are these dues clicked up with eck$?
Lmao. Well they can spit at least for the most part.

But yeah, they call themselves Outsiders Clique / Outsiders Stain Gang. If you check all their twitters, they have 197 at the end of it: @ luckiecks197, micvic197, hippiedream197 (producer), ransah197, monstermike197, etc… (19=S, 7=G I think.)

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2005
Body High, a little better than his previous tape but at the end, same number of songs I can repeat.
Really? Alternative Trap is one of my favorite albums ever, but Body High is just "good" to me overall, not great. His flow doesn't seem as controlled(?) as it did on Alternative Trap.

I can see some songs growing on me, but as of now there's only like 3 or 4 tracks I've been playing a lot.

Jan 6, 2014
Really? Alternative Trap is one of my favorite albums ever, but Body High is just "good" to me overall, not great. His flow doesn't seem as controlled(?) as it did on Alternative Trap.

I can see some songs growing on me, but as of now there's only like 3 or 4 tracks I've been playing a lot.
At contrary, I prefer the difference between his flows even it seem less controlled or worked. I found it more entertaining for me on most of the songs. But the production is not really better and some songs ends to be very boring (Crime pays)

Slowdown is my favorite with 4th commandment broken & Count On Me 3. Finesse, Xan Cage & Can't Blame You are still in purgatory.