lows,hoes&rap shows dvd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KAH

^^^^^can u post the cover 4 tha homies cause i have it but i ain't got a scanner

K

KAH

what do u mean whats up wit it its from i still wanna fuck alyssa milano by duke from the cd nasty latins

Apr 7, 2004
ok wait i have seen this on cdconnction.com under brown power records so tell me is this a darkroom dvd cause the inside the darkroom is one like that but this dvd could be like the brown power cd bad blood no drf at all well enewayz is this a drf dvd or wat

Jul 27, 2003
im not sure if its drf i hope it is,thanks im going to order it at cdconnection@ kah my piece of shit scanner broke shit burned up taking it back to best buy

K

KAH

i think its a drf & hella other people dvd cause it doesn't say darkroom familia presents

Apr 7, 2004
rudog said:
What's on that DVD Bad Blood?
i never seen that dvd but i seen the cd to it and it has hella fu on it like c bo 11 5 and mr kee foos like that but i dont kno its like one of those mr.sentra cd and shit like that..............but enewayz the lows hoes and show dvd who has it i want to kno wats its about is it drf or wat

Jan 17, 2004
HuevoLocz916 said:
i never seen that dvd but i seen the cd to it and it has hella fu on it like c bo 11 5 and mr kee foos like that but i dont kno its like one of those mr.sentra cd and shit like that..............but enewayz the lows hoes and show dvd who has it i want to kno wats its about is it drf or wat
It only has like 2 footages of sir dyno performing back in like 92, and the rest is other people