Low Town Recordz revamped and updated for 2003

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Wussup siccness....I am w/out a comp. so I sure miss jumpin on here and networkin and talkin major shit to people....Anywayz Low Town Recordz has been going thru some major restructuring and we are about to re-launch the label and the material is untouchable fa realz....People try to clown cause the last few albums we released had a lot of samples, but people forget that we did original beats for 10 years before we ever did a sampled beat....We were also without a keyboard, just an MPC2000....Now we have all the equipment....In the last few months, Mike Dogg (co-owner of LTR) and myself have been doing nothing but making new beats and writing....Low Towns next release will be my 2nd solo album (still untitled) and will contain nearly no samples to throw everybody off....Instead of 10 albums a year, We will release 1 maybe 2 a year....I am looking for female singers and guitar players that live in the Centro Valle or gente that are willing to travel here....Our website is still down but we are working on that....Anywayz dont wanna bore nobody so Im out this bitch....One love to all the homeboyz out there, too many to name, and as far as all you haterz, Im still breathing you punk azz muthafuckaz....Alrato mi gente.... Nevy Nev

What Up Gente

Damn much love yall....Ive been missing in action handling all kinds of random shit....However I am using my moms comp. and Im only here till manana and then no more computer....=o(
What up Jester and Face and Killa Valley and Booza and Belly and all my loved onez....I do want to make one thing clear....The group Low Down is going thru its own revamping and weeding out as we do every couple years so dont expect a Low Down album for a minute....Wyno and I are close friendz so him and I will alwayz be doin muzic together.... I do want you all to know that the solo material I am working on is unlike any shit you've heard on the past 75 or whatever CD's....On everything I love, I could play you one song alone that is so intense that it will blow everybodys fuckin mind and anybody who knows me knows I am very humble when it comes to my music and I am far from havin a big head ego trippin so you know I aint bullshittin....Anywayz much love homiez........Nev

Im out once again

Okay......Damn my last day with a computer once again.......Its been fun siccness but I gotta run.........One love to all homeboyz and anybody speakin on my name could swallow this chorizo ya heard.........Nevy Nev...... Big Bad Northside Califaz XIV