Low Rider Bikes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
damn..ive had one since i was like 12...shit isnt too hard to maintain..long as your actually doing your best to maintain it..i never swooped mine up..just copped the shit how i wanted it..all chromed out..pretty sick...let it go to shit tho...been thinkin of restoring it but i really dont know where to begin..it all needs some TLC

Apr 25, 2002
naw bro i dont even remember where i got it..was like damn near 9years ago..thinkin somewhere in san jo..it was just a regular street bike shop..happened to have like 2 LR's there...good luck tho

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
GhEtToLiNeReP said:
HIT UP THE $AN JO FLEA MARKET THEY HOOK YOU UP

yup a chinies dude owns a bike shop in the sj flea market i got 2 bikes off him ones a trike and ones just a 2 wheeler..hes got hella parts for fix em up too for a basic bike its like 160.00 the trikes are 350 i think..

Aug 6, 2002
anyone know if that sj flea market has any people selling SCHWINN parts. I might be heading that way in a month or so and am interesting in finding original parts for my beach cruiser.

Mar 31, 2003
YUP THE SAN JO FLEA MARKET GOTS SOME BIKES THEIR OR LIKE HOMEBOY SAID EARLIER JUST MAKE IT ORIGINAL OUTTA A BEACH CRUISER BUT I MIGHT KNOW A HOMEGURL THATS SELLIN HERS HIT ME UP ON THE PM AND ILL GIVE YOU THE INFO

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
http://www.lovelylowrider.com/

they sell some koo bikes differnt combos the place is in reading cali..there was a place in alameda sellin lowrider parts but they went under i bought hella off them discounted before they went under..

Dec 17, 2002
I think it's better when you make your own, pretty whack if you buy one from the flea bag if you ask me. But whatever makes money right?

FC Ene, there's a store in SJ that has a gang of old Scwhinn frames. It's on the 1st and Virginia area.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Robo-Gangsta said:
I got a candy apple green bike w/ 144 spokes chrome w/ da chain steering wheel.....im puttin gold rims on that muthafucka soon....fuckin tire when flat on it so i gotta fix it up..

try http://www.lovelylowrider.com

they got allota bike parts on there

pz
uuuuggghhhh tight website

anyone got any links to sites showin off bikes that's already fixed up?