Love

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
n
I don't know what it means to be "In love", and I don't know if it really exists. That might be an ignorant statement on my part, but I've seen people who were so called "In love" and they did some shady shit to each other. If you're in love with a woman, why would you hit her? People are getting confused of what love means...when I marry, it's gonna be for convenience.

May 9, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
'Picture for a second that someone means so much to you that you would give up the very air that you breath just to spend a few moments with that person. think of what you would give to hold that person. think of what you would give to kiss that person...Now think one last time about how it would be if that person felt the same way about you... Thas Love" -Smurf@2099

exactly

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:
HmM..cAnT sAy ThAT I'vE eXpErIeNcEd ReAl LoVe YeT..i ThInK i RuN fRoM iT..iTs A sHaMe~2o9~
Do you love your family?

I think love is comes in many forms. I love my family. I love my close homeboys (which i consider family anyways)
And as far as the whole i love my women deal... which i think is often blown way out of proportion.... LUST is often the real feeling many misconcieve as love.

Dictionary description: "A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance. "

My Desciption:
"Able to be completely open and comforatable with someone."
Love for a women is the same love you feel for your family... the only difference is the sexual attraction.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
IMO:
Love can be quintessential bliss. The world could pass away; and it would be ok b/c U have obtained perfect happiness. It's wishing one moment w/ them would last a life time.

Apr 25, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
love is whats between my moms and dad...that's what love is to me...but i'm not them so i dunno whats my definition...love is touchy subject and whatever...love is being able to fart around your life partner/soulmate and not feel bad...no matter how bad it smells
Nobody was expecting you to know what love is...you're a 45 year old virgin!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^LOL

LOVE AS MENTYIONED BEFORE COMES IN DIFFERENT FORMS. BUT LOVE IS AN EMOTION.

LOVE FOR A SIgNIFICANT OTHA:
EMOTION BUILT UP THRU TIME TO BE SELFLESS AND gO OUT YOUR WAY TO SEE THAT OTHA PERSON CONTENT.

LOVE FOR FAMILY:
EMOTION OF UNITY AND ONENESS, A KINSHIP. IF ONE OF THEM PASSES YOUR LOVE FOR THEM WILL STILL BE THERE AND PROBABLY INTENSIFY CAUSE THEY'RE NOT THERE. ALSO YOU WILL NOT LET NOBODY DISRESPECT THEIR MEMORY AND THAT LOVE WILL CAUSE YOU TO......

LOVE FOR FRIENDS:
A SELFLESS EMOTION OF CARINESS.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
All Out HOGG said:
'Picture for a second that someone means so much to you that you would give up the very air that you breath just to spend a few moments with that person. think of what you would give to hold that person. think of what you would give to kiss that person...Now think one last time about how it would be if that person felt the same way about you... Thas Love" -Smurf@2099
^^^thats real...i've had females say that they loved me, but when i thought about it and ask them about it, nuchin like whats above was mentioned...i mean, i can't say i love someone just becuz they say they love me (and muthafuccas expect that)...i don't know that shit is too complicated for me, i don't even think about that shit...

but when it comes to family and friends, i'd have to say that there are muthafuccas that i love...i love all my family...friends; there's only one person that i can say i love (as of now)....she knows who she is, and she feels the same way...THATS LOVE!!!!!!!!!

i don't know if that made any since, but thats what came of the top of my head.....