Love

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
Someoñe that you doñ't have tah put on froñt around...I meañ, if you ah real mutha-fucka, theñ that doezñ't matter...That iz my definitioñ of "Homie" love...
It'z like, you wouldñ't take just ANYOÑE to one of your family'z Thañksgiving Diññerz...lol...

But all these "Playaz" are puttiñ oñ ah show and lyiñ around all kiñdz of people, especially womeñ...

"Soul-Mate" luv, is somethiñg I cañ't defiñe very easily...

-HOOP

Apr 25, 2002
i think luv is just a fukked up game...when you out here tryna be all romeo n savin hoez...n tha bitch stabbz your bakk by cheatin n shit...you feel bad. when you lonley n look at all theze other clownz romancin theze hoez...you feel bad. when you just wanna game with homiez n have a couple hoez on tha side, and tha commitment just aint enough...you feel bad. i say, fukk them hoez n theyre luv...

a homiez luv...shit, itz as simple az who you known tha longest...at least in my case...i kikked it with a specific bitch set...tha fooz tried ta git with my bitch when i wuz outta town, then i got jumped by sum park side hoez (rivalz)...n where wuz my "homiez"? they wuz front row cheerin em on, then anothe time they shot up a real homie of minez uncle....ENE, i say fukk luv in general...kill all them fukkin hoez n haterz...thas how im comin...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

Apr 25, 2002
Love is very tricky almost funny but very painful. It's funny how you can get shot at for example cry like a bitch and then when it heels all you have is a memory but no emotion where if you have had your heart broken by someone you love it still hurts and the memories are painfull.

I don't know if I beleive in love. I may love someone but can't be in love. I can love a man and do anything for him like make him dinner and things like that but I don't know if I beleive in that type of love where you are willing to kill or beat the shit out of someone for that person. I have been fucked over by boyfriends and friends I don't think I can love someone who is not in my family, family love is very different in my book. I don't get along with all of my family but if someone does any dirt on them (even the ones I don't like) it your ass.

Apr 25, 2002
Kitten said:
I don't know if I beleive in that type of love where you are willing to kill or beat the shit out of someone for that person. I have been fucked over by boyfriends and friends I don't think I can love someone who is not in my family, family love is very different in my book. I don't get along with all of my family but if someone does any dirt on them (even the ones I don't like) it your ass.
Do you plan on getting married? Because it would be very tough for you to get in a marriage, if you don't have that type of strong love. Its just doomed for failure.

I do think you can get in that type of love where you could kill or be killed for your wife. Because once you get married they are family. And usually for a man they protect there family with all of there heart, a lot of it maybe instinct but its also love.

Boyfriend-Girlfriend thing maybe a little different depending on how you feel about your relationship.

Apr 25, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:
i think luv is just a fukked up game...when you out here tryna be all romeo n savin hoez...n tha bitch stabbz your bakk by cheatin n shit...you feel bad. when you lonley n look at all theze other clownz romancin theze hoez...you feel bad. when you just wanna game with homiez n have a couple hoez on tha side, and tha commitment just aint enough...you feel bad. i say, fukk them hoez n theyre luv...
~*MR. TYPCEE*~
And what kind of females do you be dealing with? You were calling these women hoez, so is that what you go after? If you deal with a woman that has no class then you're going to have cheating, lying and all that unhealthy stuff in you're relationships. Vice versa with females....

D

DJ N-Dubb

I think it really has to be "meant to be" to be in love. I thought I was in love plenty of times, but I don't think its really true unless it goes both ways. I think to be in love with someone you have to see them as beautiful inside and out, you can trust that person completely, and you can communicate and share feelings honestly without anyone getting mad. There's a lot more to it but I think those are some of the basic things about it.

A

All Out HOGG

'Picture for a second that someone means so much to you that you would give up the very air that you breath just to spend a few moments with that person. think of what you would give to hold that person. think of what you would give to kiss that person...Now think one last time about how it would be if that person felt the same way about you... Thas Love" -Smurf@2099

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
'Picture for a second that someone means so much to you that you would give up the very air that you breath just to spend a few moments with that person. think of what you would give to hold that person. think of what you would give to kiss that person...Now think one last time about how it would be if that person felt the same way about you... Thas Love" -Smurf@2099
Smurf gets major props for that post. Not that I know from experience but the way I see it is that love is something that two people share for each other. True love is when the person you love shares the same love for you as you do for them.

Hint...love comes from the heart, not the mouth.

Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:

And what kind of females do you be dealing with? You were calling these women hoez, so is that what you go after? If you deal with a woman that has no class then you're going to have cheating, lying and all that unhealthy stuff in you're relationships. Vice versa with females....
dont even trip ENE, ive delt with tha church girlz...with tha fukkn hoez...take your pikk..every girl got a tendency to be a bitch or a ho..hence tha reazon i use tha term so loosley...ive delt with tha bitchez that say "we gonna git married" or goin to their family reunionz/weddingz...im sayin...tha most serious onez...fukk around with you...fukk theze hoez...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:

i agree with you 100% homey...it's when you can't live without that person....

Apr 25, 2002
West Africa - Yes I still do hope to get married but right now it seems like a fairy tale, it doesn't seem completely real.

I think sometimes that maybe in my short 22 years I have seen to much shadiness amongst lovers, firends and people in general I just don't beleive in True "i will kill anyone for you" Love, I beleive it's out there but in the sense of family but with relationships I don't know people nowadays think cheating is a way of life and I think that society and half naked chicks all over the TV screen have made love loose it's value

or maybe I still have yet to meet the right man

Apr 25, 2002
Kitten said:
West Africa - Yes I still do hope to get married but right now it seems like a fairy tale, it doesn't seem completely real.

I think sometimes that maybe in my short 22 years I have seen to much shadiness amongst lovers, firends and people in general I just don't beleive in True "i will kill anyone for you" Love, I beleive it's out there but in the sense of family but with relationships I don't know people nowadays think cheating is a way of life and I think that society and half naked chicks all over the TV screen have made love loose it's value

or maybe I still have yet to meet the right man
I think its a combination of not meeting the right man and you not giving yourself a chance because of shady shit you have seen in the past. And yes cheating shadiness is being supressed as years start to come. Its not really a bad thing anymore, I've had women tell me with no problem that "I cheated on my man 3X, but he wasn't fulfilling my needs" its really a me me me thing nowadays.

May 11, 2002
bigj2k.us
There's different kinds of love when it comes to different people. Overall I feel that it is accepting someone and caring for them and being there for them and listening to them and understanding them and wanting to doing anything for them. It's when you'd give and do anything for them to see them happy..and when you'd give your life for that person cuz they mean thaaaaaaaaaat much to you. Now when speaking of being in love and -that- type of relationship...it's all of the same things as I mentioned previously...I think that in order to have that kind of relationship, you would have to be friends first. Build the friendship lay that foundation down first. Love between two people in such a relationship -has- to be both ways, it's about bulding eachother up...not being any higher than the other..being equals... and listening to eachother. Communication is a must and honesty falls in there too. Love should always be uncondtional...I don't think it's possible to love conditionally. Love is a feeling deep down in your soul...it's powerful enough brings tears to your eyes. The overall idea and definition of love is (should be) the same, it's just that we love people in different ways.