LOU-E-LOU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
I got mine off ebay. You can get it through Itunes as well. That album is pretty solid throughout. I cant wait for the next lou-e-lou solo.

May 4, 2006
any news on this? or has he been on any (feats.) cds released as of late 07'/08

Check out N.E 7, hes on a few tracks there . He also was on that what you know about me track on the Pistoleros album. It was released last year. If im not mistaken hes working on something in his own label "Fire it up" records.

I think he was locked up for a bit so maybe thats why he hasnt had time to work on new material. I know he posts on here so hopefully he'll see this and can shed some more light on it.

Aug 8, 2007
www.facebook.com
WTF MAN! FREE LOU-E!

:mad: Anyone know why he's locked up? That's fuckin shitty him and Lil' Los are my favs... Both of em need to get solos out AFuckinSAP...dying waitin...Least B-Dawg dropped some shit for the mean time though thank god! Anyone got any word on when a Lil' Los solo might ever drop too?

Nov 21, 2007
^
last i heard, he's still workin on em. Fire it up is still in the works. His cuzzin, my homie boricua is supposed to be droppin an album under fire it up.. ill get back to you on that tho..