Lou-E-Lou Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2003
Lou-E-Lou did a good job on his debut album, that is a great way to come into the game. The songs with Woodie were dope! Makes me want the new Woodie solo like yesterday! Woodie is killin' me with talking about kicking it behind Bonfair, ha ha ha. Real Lyrics for anyone that is from Antioch!
My question is why haven't any of the siccness reviewers did a FULL review in the Judgement Day section????
East Co Co, keep doing your thang!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I DID A REVIEW FOR IT BUT ITS IN HERE A FEW PAGES BACK.

AND YEA THE BONFAIR THING AND THE ALLEY BEHIND IT....YOU HAVE TO BE FROM ANTIOCH TO UNDERSTAND THAT.

May 3, 2002
I love East Co. Co. to tha fullest.. but i gotta say, i dont really care for the album.. the first track is Str8 fuckin heat.. but the rest of the songs i dont care for too much.. i dont know. thats just how i feel. Wish the rest of the album was like track 1.. :ermm:

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
YEAH, YOU PRETTY MUCH GOTTA BE FROM THE YOC TO FEEL THE FULL EXTENT OF THEM LYRICS, "NORTHSIDE RIVERTOWN HIGHWAY 4 TO SECOND STREET, IS THE AREA OF THE YOC THAT INFECTED ME" JUST A QUOTE FROM A NEW TRACK CALLED OPEN WOUNDZ THAT ME AND LOS DID. STAY UP AND KEEP IT HONEST. ONE LOVE.

Apr 25, 2002
on the real...i wasnt feelin this album as much as previous releases from east co co...i cant really say thats my final opinion cuz i only peeped about 4-5 tracks from the link someone posted on the other thread...but was it just me or is the sound quality kinda faulty?...maybe it was just the way it was uploaded onto the website....i dont know...when i get a chance to hear somebody dump this shit in there ride..when im off about 2 40's of bud and a few spliffs....than ill post my final decision

that first trrack is knockin tho...

May 3, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
but was it just me or is the sound quality kinda faulty?...maybe it was just the way it was uploaded onto the website....i dont know...

that first trrack is knockin tho...
nah, the sound quality is on point.. a lotta fools that post up mp3's put it low quality at times..

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
I Aint from Tha YoC. im from stockton california and i felt The album Specially TraCk #1. The album was tight no doubt about that. the rest of the album still koo i saw it at the store and remembered hearin it at northern-ridaz.com and i bought it.

May 10, 2002
I thought the album has some major heat coo beats as well.And I actually found the cd in SAC coo shit keep up the great work all.BTW whats your next project you all working on? With that said peace out!!

Apr 25, 2002
I'm lovin the album. I bought it yesterday and listened to it here and there during the day. But last night I packed a fat bowl with half chronic and half hash, hopped in the car and cruised the town for about two hours just soakin it in. I gotta say the album is tight. My favorites so far are #1 and #10. My girls favorite is the one with that dre sample on the chorus. From that song that goes "just hit me up when you need, coke, indo and hennesy"

Favorite line on the album so far is
" There's exceptions in this game, and I'm considered an exception, I grew up around homeboys that accepted my complexion"(Woodie)

Doesn't get any reala than that

Good album Lou, keep up the good work homeboy

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
jay wet said:
Where can i get this cd i cant find it in Seattle
I got the cd today and I think its knockin. Still even haven't soaked it all yet either. I'd give it a 7.5/10 after one listen. Will prob. go up the more I listen.

Jay-Wet... I got mine at the SilverPlatters by Northgate Mall. There was still a copy left, so u might wanna try there.

But yeah overall I was feelin this album.

Nuttkace

Jun 14, 2002
WHEN I FIRST HEARD THE ALBUM,THE BEATS SOUNDED A BIT DIFFERENT.THEN I LISTENED DEEPER AND STARTED TO LOVE IT.MY FAVE PART ON "FUCK HOW YA FEELIN' " WAS WHEN WOODIE SPIT,"I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL SLAP THE TASTE OUT YA MOUTH IF YA GET TO SPEAKIN' ON SOMETHIN' YOU KNO' NUTTIN' ABOUT,KNOCK THEM TEETH OUT".REAL TALK.MY FAVE TRACKS WERE THE ONES WIT' WOODIE.I WAS LOVIN' THA BONG HIT ON "TWIST YO SACK".ALSO, THE CHORUS TO "TAKE IT OFF".I ALSO GOTTA ADD THE LINE
"NEXT TIME BRING A FRIEND,9 TIMES OUTTA 10 WE'LL BE AT IT AGAIN"~LOU-E-LOU.

@ MTOWN-WHEN SONGS ARE UPLOADED THEY LOSE THERE QUALITY,JUST LIKE GRAPHICS.