LOTS OF BOXING THIS WEEKEND.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i really don't have any favorites, actually i want the underdogs to win.......i'm just lookin to make some extra cash this weekend.......college football and boxing, it's gonna be a great weekend.......

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
yea alot of good fight this weekend . tonight ricky hatton fights, tomorrow is mayorga , trinidad and klithcko . im really lookin forward to seein mayorga/trinidad , klitschko , and the jeff lacy fight ... those all should be decent .

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i'm betting for Stewart v.s. Hatton tonite simpley because of the money........put down $100 on Stweart and win +$810.......lol.........it's worth a shot lol...........i'm not laying $1500 on Hatton to win $100. just a shot in the dark but eff it..........roy jones, and tyson were heavy money favorites and bang, someone is rich......

lober, i don't know where i'm gonna watch the fights..........i need someplace where there is 2 screens so i can watch both, actually 3 screen so i can watch football as well............

May 24, 2002
TOKZTLI said:
^^ Are all those fights on the HBO PPV card? I cant find any undercard information for the Trinidad/Mayorga bout.
HBO ppv card :

felix "tito" trinidad vs ricardo mayorga

zab judah vs wayne martell

travis simms vs bronco mc kart

rosendo alverez vs beibis mendoza

SHOWTIME card :

verno phillips vs kassim ouma

jeff lacy vs syd vanderpool

wladimir klitschko vs davaryll williams.

the showtime card sounds a lil better to me but the trinidad /mayorga is something i wont miss , im gunna buy the ppv , then watch the showtime card on showtime west at 9pm.

Jan 9, 2004
Damm, sounds good. Luckily I live in San Diego and can walk to Tijuana where I can sit down at a sports bar and watch both cards at the same time for free. Thanks for clearing that up.

Apr 1, 2002
LMAO I remember when Zab's arrogant ass got knocked the FUCK OUT by the champ from australia/russia. Funniest shit I've ever seen, tried to get back up and looked like one of them wwf wrestlers walking on air and falling straight back down.

Dec 25, 2003
ComputerNerd said:
i'm betting for Stewart v.s. Hatton tonite simpley because of the money........put down $100 on Stweart and win +$810.......lol.........it's worth a shot lol...........i'm not laying $1500 on Hatton to win $100. just a shot in the dark but eff it..........roy jones, and tyson were heavy money favorites and bang, someone is rich......

lober, i don't know where i'm gonna watch the fights..........i need someplace where there is 2 screens so i can watch both, actually 3 screen so i can watch football as well............
Stewart got mopped up, he never stood a fuckin chance. Ricky jumped on him from the first bell and Stewart didn't know what hit him. He got stopped for the first time in his career. Hatton's gonna fight the winner of Tszyu vs Mitchell next year. Ricky's a good kid and he's exciting to watch, don't know if he's good enough to beat the best but he'll give any of them a good fight.

May 24, 2002
ricky is definitly skilled and fun to watch. but now its time for him to leave the nest and fight some real fighters. i wanna see him fight cotto . that would be nice.

AND NOT IN MANCHESTER!!!! will that guy ever stop being babied. its time to potty train ricky hatton

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
damn, I didn't even know zab was on that card. I'm going to that fight tonight at the garden, I'll post up some pics if I get some good ones. It should be a decent fight (tito and mayorga) I'll take mayorga in 9.

Anyone see mayorga light up a cigarette on espn a day or two ago...WTF is that shit? lol

May 6, 2002
Man, Showtime is a piece os shit.
They break it up into Show East and Show West, showing it on Show Weest with w solid THREE hour delay of a live fight. HBO doesnt do that shit.

Luckily, I have both Showtimes, but Showtime Esat is out on my dish right now!!! Man, this is frustrating.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
this whole night was the shit!!!!!!

I took so many pics that y'all won't believe. I got pics with all kinds of celebrities. I took pics with bernard hopkins, lennox lewis, fat joe, dame dash, mc hammer lol and more. I got close up pics of tyson, holyfield, roselyn sanchez and more I'll post em up as soon as I can

Dec 25, 2003
C-DUBB said:
ricky is definitly skilled and fun to watch. but now its time for him to leave the nest and fight some real fighters. i wanna see him fight cotto . that would be nice.

AND NOT IN MANCHESTER!!!! will that guy ever stop being babied. its time to potty train ricky hatton
It ain't Ricky's fault. His promoter Frank Warren's the one to blame. Hatton said himself after the Stewart fight that he needs to take his career to the next level and fight the best in the division. He also said he'd be happy to fight anywhere in the world for a shot at a title. Now he's the mandatory he has to fight the winner of Tszyu vs Mitchell. Personally I hope it's Tszyu coz I feel Ricky would have a better chance against him rather than Sharmba whose movement could give Hatton a lot of problems. Mitchell's a tricky guy to pin down whereas Tszyu will come straight at him. It's gonna be fun whatever happens. As for Cotto .. I think he'd beat Ricky so he maybe should avoid him for now.