Lot's of Bay Area, Down South, underground, Cd's, Tapes, Movies & DVD's 4 Sale!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2003
x

seatownplayah said:
its LMD1510 shes the moderator of the trades and transactions forum and the best thang i can tell ya is pm her or drop her an email...
Thanx Patna, I will.
I hope I wo`'t have to.
Maybe this " SupaStar" sent my ShiTT surface.
I mean, 5-10 Dayz in the US.
Get da Fuck outa here.
U should get yours in 3-5 Dayz at most.
Anyway, u got yours.

Aug 18, 2002
He's just slow to respond sometimes but mine came thru about 10 days after I sent payment. Probably in that surface mail you're talking about.

Oct 27, 2003
x

seatownplayah said:
its LMD1510 shes the moderator of the trades and transactions forum and the best thang i can tell ya is pm her or drop her an email...
Thanx Patna, I will.
I hope I won't have to.
Maybe this " SupaStar" sent my ShiTT surface.
I mean, 5-10 Dayz in the US.
Get da Fuck outa here.
U should get yours in 3-5 Dayz at most.
Anyway, u got yours.

Oct 27, 2003
x

L-wood said:
He's just slow to respond sometimes but mine came thru about 10 days after I sent payment. Probably in that surface mail you're talking about.
I hope u right!
Like I said, I will apologize for this.
I dont even want my Money back.
I want my Tapes.And waitin over 30 Dayz, Man...thats a long Ass Time.

Apr 10, 2004
LOOK HOMIE I SEND EVERYTHING ON TIME. ONLY TIME I TOOK A MINUTE TO SEND PEEPS STUFF IS BECAUSE I ERASED A BUNCH OF ADDRESSES AND EMAILS OF BUYERS.
I STILL AM IN THE PROCESS OF DOING MULTIPLE DEALS WITH PEOPLE AND AM NOT A BAD TRADER DO YOU KNOW WHAT AIRMAIL COST IS TO GERMANY? THE SAME PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE ITEMS.
BE PATIENT PLEASE. YOUR TAPES WERE SENT AND PACKED FINE. I TOOK EXTRA PRECAUTION IN SECURING THE TAPES FROM DAMAGE... "THANK YOU"...