Lost My Phone Today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I thought my phone got lost or stolen on my birthday. I was blacked out. Got a new one about a month ago. My roomate found it in his closet last week.. no one knows how the hell it got there.. I dont even remember going in that fools room at all that night..

Oct 13, 2003
my homie lost his phone and had pics and video of him and his wife gettin freaky on it and who ever found it sent the pix and vid to every contact in the phone moms and all...lesson 1-dont leave the freaky shit on your phone.

Jan 1, 2006
I lost my work phone today, weird coincidence but I got it back... last place I used it was at my work desk and I was out the rest of day. I decided to call it from my yard it rings and it's in the dumbster?! WTF!!

I dunno if someone was fucking around with me or what

Oct 2, 2006
my homie lost his phone and had pics and video of him and his wife gettin freaky on it and who ever found it sent the pix and vid to every contact in the phone moms and all...lesson 1-dont leave the freaky shit on your phone.
Reminds me of when my mom broke her old phone and I told her I had an extra one she could use... 2 weeks later my mom called me and asked if I had the naked pics of girls in my phone before I had taken them over to her house to meet her...... that was awkward.

Jan 1, 2006
I called it and heard it ring hella faint from outside and I was like wtf?! Did I drop it when I was getting in my truck, then I walked past the dumbster and heard it coming from in there. I had to jump inside, luckily it wasn't all full but it smelled like shit