LosRakas x Modelo x Puma Contest-Please Vote Now and enter to win free shoes!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
Yo we still crushing this comp. Thanx everybody! Once we win we will have a little side contest on siccness for everybody as promised and give away at least 5 pairs.

Jun 21, 2005
^^^Good lookin.. maybe this has been discussed before are u a manger? or the label owner? just askn cuz its good to know peps who are doin ish the rite way.

May 8, 2011
^^^Good lookin.. maybe this has been discussed before are u a manger? or the label owner? just askn cuz its good to know peps who are doin ish the rite way.
I am both bro. I am also fully involved in the creative process of all our music. My boy Richard manages Los rakas for us and I manage the Sacred side but i am an owner in both companies sacred/soyraka. Whats crazy is im really still learning too im great at helping with the music but am really just learning the rest. My boy PK from GoldenMeanManagement and Artist records has helped me alot along the way and doesnt usually let me fuck up too bad so shout out to my boy PK. Im glad that you see our movement as being the RIGHT way bcuz that is all we wanna do.