lose weight, make money :)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

AverageWhiteBoy

anyone interested in makin some extra dough or losin some of that weight need to pay attention. checc out my website and either sign up, or order my product, or post here with questions you might have and i will answer them for you. i know how some of yall feel about network marketing, but this is set up different and it is only 3 months old, so you gonna be at the top anyway! peep game and holla bacc folks, its worth your time...now get yo asses to

HTTP://JOINUSAT.ISAGENIX.COM

much love

May 20, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
lol u aint seen me in a minute Rene...I've lost 15 and recently started with a personal trainer...It'll all be off soon!!!
Aint nuttin wrong with being fat.......Shit I'm fat......

BUT I STILL GETS LOTS OF PUSSY!!!!

At least that's what my dick told me seing that I haven't been able to see it in about six years!!

A

AverageWhiteBoy

suspect, yes it has, and not only is the whole product fda approved, but everything that is used to make the product is fda approved seperately

May 8, 2002
If it really helped someone lose weight, they would't have this fucking simp come on here hyping it, it would have already done been on the news. Hey AVERAGEWHITEBOY, I got some beach-front real estate in Colorado that you might be interested in purchasing...