@ Los

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Los

Artist
Jul 22, 2002
Times are getting hectic, my phone calls intercepted/ my home boys were defective, talking to detectives/ I can't undertstand it how you picked up these habbits/ all you back stabbing faggots are making Los the maddest/ Motherfucker in in E double C county/ Got me creeping through these streets with nina calean/ I gotta bring this thing to a closure/ gotta aproach ya and smoke ya like a fat sack of dosher/ My boy Wood had told ya in Northern Exposure/ That a hostile soldier is liable to fold ya/ Packing heaters in holsters, you got me smoking my roaches/ and the stress is so high, it's turning alkies (alchoholics) to tokers/ It's hard to focus on my life dreams/ when I got these shisty haters right behind me/ I likely to snap, react and grab the strap from the small of my back/ ain't no telling where I'm at when I'm high off the yac/ I'm from a place deep in the bay/ where you can't get away from suckas that are two faced/ and it's a damn shame, giving the town a bad name/ got me popping like champagne at rat's and rival's membranes.

Apr 25, 2002
I echo those sentiments entirely......that verse is off the Richter.
Especially the beginnin'

Los said:
Times are getting hectic, my phone calls intercepted/ my home boys were defective, talking to detectives
Good shit...props to Los!

Los

Artist
Jul 22, 2002
@ Lil Nando,

I picked it up at the Concord mall at some a sport appearal shop, it wasn't champs, coplelands or foot locker, I forgot the name of it. When I peeped it I just had to fuck wit it. Whut's up? You a Dodger fan?

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
Fuck ya im a Dodger fan!!!!! my name is FERNANDO i got my name after a Dodger great Fernando Velenzuela.....i dont like there color that much i wish it was black and white instead of that flue.... my homies hate on me cause i have L.A. on my hat....my hat was black and red tho....ne thing in Dodger red i will buy thats why i was asking cause im a die hard L.A. Dodger fan.....go L.A Lakers go L.A. Kings i dont like scraps or n e thing i just love my L.A team that i named! And Los next time in the Pitt or Yoc ima have my cuzins take me down to the concord mall....fa sho

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
WASN'T THAT SHIT BACK IN '99 THO' LOS? THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE THAT SHIT ANYMORE. I WISH I COULD GO BACK TO THE EARLY/MID NINETIES AND SNATCH UP SOME NEW OLD FITS. I DON'T LIKE TOO MUCH OF THIS NEW SHIT THEY BE SELLIN' NOW.

Los

Artist
Jul 22, 2002
Yeah, it was a while back. I'm sure they still make them though. You could probably browse the net and find it. I only where it once and a while cause I want that muthafucka to last.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
why the fuck do baseball jerseys have to be so expensive? they are always like 100 bucks without the players name even on em. i went to the santa rosa mall yesterday and didn't see one.

@nando,
eh, where you at the mall last night? i saw a guy in a steelers jacket and thought maybe it was you, you have to be one of the few steelers fans around here, it didn't look like your face really, so i didn't even bother askin. i got one of the black and red dodger hats too, but mine isn't fitted so i don't wear it that much. i'll try and hit you up if i get a chance while i am here, but i don't think i will be able to, i am still at this radar school but i'll hit you up if i can

Los

Artist
Jul 22, 2002
@ Julian,

I haven't been postin' cause most of the topics lately haven't been great, nome' sayin. I still log on to see what's going on, but shit's was getting lame for a minute. I think it's starting get back to normal again though.