Looks like taker vs cm punk is on for mania

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
he probably came back to the house show to see what kind of ring shape he was in before doing it in front of a crowd of 15,000 and a tv audience of 4+ million

i've read some articles that said he hasn't even been working out since having his last surgeries, he's probably in terrible shape

Feb 8, 2003
taker returning to a house show is fuckin wack!!!
It means he going to be on Tv ANYTIME NOW. HOUSE SHOWS ARE WARM UPS/PRACTICE. he not gonna return to no small ass show for chump change and not get that big mania paycheck. atleast if he fights punk then punk will carry the match and take most bumps bc he a worker. far as we know they could go several ways witha punk match they can also do as a squash like punk get on mic talk shit taker comes out squash him and keeps it moving honestly that would be entertaining bc punk can do that bret hart character like rasan wants him to do.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Really wish he had long hair (no homo). Even his ring attire is really bland. When I think about Taker' I don't think about a bald head and I do agree that him coming back at a house show is lame. However, he is a Texas boy through an trough so maybe he was paying homage.
he will be back on tv for mania. Yeah he need long hair unless he going to do biker gimmick but shit he be 50 years old next year and his hair was thining in the back so he had no choice but to cut it before his shit look like paul heymans hair line with the missing sunroof. but yea he needs to change his ring gear now since he changed his hair. he should go back to the shirt liek his earlier attire

Feb 8, 2003
he probably came back to the house show to see what kind of ring shape he was in before doing it in front of a crowd of 15,000 and a tv audience of 4+ million

i've read some articles that said he hasn't even been working out since having his last surgeries, he's probably in terrible shape
they said he only been working out his upper body but not too intense thats all and he cant do to much his his lower body bc he had hip replacement last year. He paid his dues though i wouldnt be mad if he wouldnt have came back. he had both knees and both hips replaced also torn bicep, broken ribs, shoulder repaired, side of face crushed. his body been thru alot I bet he can barely get out the bed each morning..

Nov 14, 2003
if it happens, i want to see Punk get a dirty win. Undertaker or not, if he comes back in the shape he is in currently, and beats Punk... You can pretty much consider Punk buried and the year+ title reign means absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
if it happens, i want to see Punk get a dirty win. Undertaker or not, if he comes back in the shape he is in currently, and beats Punk... You can pretty much consider Punk buried and the year+ title reign means absolutely nothing.

LM A O u know well that will happen too. punk not ending his streak. only brock, the rock. cena in in position too. if triple didnt then no one will

Feb 8, 2003
wwe fucked up bc they should've keep Kevin Thorne, boogeyman those could've Been dark characters to fill in for taker while he gets his ass in shape or stop away for a couple years.. wwe never makes long term back up , plans. verbs could die or be jailed tomorrow and they haven't miles anyone else to fill in.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
He doesn't deserve to face CM Punk at mania. In fact, he doesn't even need to be in the ring. Roll his dead ass out the ring and back to Dead Valley, Death Valley, Parts Unknown or wherever the hell is from because he has NO BUSINESS in the ring with the likes of CM PUNK. He's finished and he's simply trying to steal Punk's shine.

Feb 8, 2003
Cena dosent need no one to carry him. im not a cena fan but that guy shouldnt be discredited ever again bc he can work his ass off when he has too hes not the company man for nothing. far as ryback i believe he can work too but just hasnt reached his full potential yet and his chemistry rival. bottomline is the rock, cena, punk, alberto are the best on the roster right now. mass internet people be on dolphs dick but imo he not that great and has fell off and over sells.

also i just read that wwe creative team is thinking about having punk end the streak. taker suppose to be coming back this monday on old school raw.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2003
also i just read that wwe creative team is thinking about having punk end the streak. taker suppose to be coming back this monday on old school raw.
I'm a Punk fan, and not a huge Taker fan, but if they choose to end it, I feel it 100% has to be a dirty win. Shield interference, Lesnar, fucking New Nexus Serena i don't care, but it can't be a clean pin.

Props: JRV00RHEES