...looking to buy bootlegs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Hello. I'm looking to buy bootleg copies off of those who don't want theirs. Let's not pretend that you don't have some in your collections and that you really don't want it.

I'm looking to buy them, but not for real OG version prices. If you're willing to sell yours for $5 to $10 let me know?

I'm looking to buy the following bootlegs first:

G-Slimm - Fours Deuces and Treys
Silky Slim - Same Ole
Young Dre D - Troubled Mind
Vitamin C - Shot In The Dark

I'm buying these for obvious reasons...education.

Jan 27, 2006
you can have this for $20 shipped
toomb stone - take a fatass hit 1998

i got it that foreigner nine192 i think its bootleg coz the front cover is printed backwards.
ringcode 03631-A TOOMSTONE CD

Jan 6, 2003
That german dude nine sold me a bootleg playa ju young azz playa a couple of years ago. I gave that to a homie of mine right after I got the real release but I might be able to get scans and the info you need. I don't think I'll get the CD back since my homie don't care about it being a bootleg since he got it for free LOL....

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Thanks.

Thanks swheat & flowjob. I appreciate it.

I will be getting at you swheat, once this holiday season is over with.

Flowjob - If you can get it back it would be great, if not...don't trip, the scans would do.

I'm really looking to make video footage of the differences, so If anybody can/will sell or even give their copies to me, it would be greatly appreciated. I will shot you out for your help in the videos.

Jan 6, 2003
Flowjob - If you can get it back it would be great, if not...don't trip, the scans would do.
just spoke with my homie and I won't get the bootleg back. However, I can hook up with him by the first half of January and borrow his CD to get the scans of all cover art and both sides of the disc.