Looking for Web Designer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
So here's the deal. I've had NorthWestRap.com registered for almost 3 years now, haven't really done shit with it. That needs to change.

I've got a Logo in the works, and I need to get a WWW going. I don't plan on having anything spectacular (Flash, ASP, MySQL, etc.) yet--I just need something basic, that's going to get the job done and look alright. The important thing is the content.

As for the pay, I won't wait 'til you contact me to tell you, not a whole lot. You'll keep the lights on, but you won't be buying a new 50 inch TV. Once the site starts turning a profit, if you're still on board, you'll get whats yours. Qualifications...see ^^^ above. It's cool if you can do Flash and all of that, but don't expect to be paid for it, at least not yet.

If anyone out there is interested.....let's talk. Send mail to [email protected] , and I'll get back to you.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'll design some basic for you for a couple hundred bucks. :cool: I never learned flash though but I could set up some basic shit to get it going.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Shoot me a link of some work, and you will be considered. Like I said, I'm not looking for Amazing, just something that works, and hopefully isn'tt jacked from a template or someone else's site. If i wanted to be cheap, I'd go thieve something myself!