looking for these two DRF cds (Victor E)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2002
A.L.G.: The Right To Remain Violent (original only)
The Brown Area (first one, original or burned)

if you have any other cds/tapes featuring Victor E let me know, i have his two new solo albums and his new rap group El Vuh, but i still need HomeBaseAztlan and Nativo (rock/rap) and the XRF (Xikano Records and Film) comp that features him

i'm using my brother's postname right now but you can email me at [email protected] or just reply to this post

i also need the new J.R. cd (he's a rapper from Mexico City)

May 14, 2002
can u hook me up wit copys{cdrs}of:

both those two new cds by victor e and a copy of the rap group [el vuh}cd on cdrs also?
send addy if interested?
can u send me a lists of all the norte cds you got?
that u can put on cdrs?

Jul 28, 2002
hey cruzone

you can get the new Victor E and El Vuh cds from www.elvuh.com , it's revolutionary muxik supporting the unification of all Native peoples of the Western Hemisphere, it's a lot different from Norte rap, it will help you learn more about how your ancestors thought and probably influence how you think about the world, it's some real good muxik, if you really want burned copies i can burn you some but it would be better if you ordered from them to support them (they are very reliable in sending out their cds), you live in cleveland right? do you know where the Real Deal is on Lorain ave is (off of West 96th)? there is a wizard painted on the outside of the store, that's where i work (regular hours are Wednesday 4-9 and Saturday 11-5, i work other hours to but those ones are more likely to change), just ask for Mike (and if i am not busy) i can see what you want burned (just bring me some blank cds for regular cd burners and i'll burn you some stuff), you can email me at [email protected]
later
cruzone said:
both those two new cds by victor e and a copy of the rap group [el vuh}cd on cdrs also?
send addy if interested?
can u send me a lists of all the norte cds you got?
that u can put on cdrs?