Looking for Mac Software

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Just copped a Mac & I'm trying to get some pro audio software for this bitch. I know some of y'all got the hook on dat typa shit. What I'm really looking for is Digital Performer 3, DP3 Plugins, & Reason. Holla @ me if you could hook a playa up. I'll plug ya with a custom beat, a verse, & choke some green wit cha.

May 6, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Good luck bro......that link that Gate posted is one of the only ways I know of. There are a few audio warez sites out there that cater to Mac.....but they are HELLA hard to find.
That's pretty much what I expected, but I know someone on the siccness has to have Digital Performer, even if they just let me install it from their actual copy, I damn sure ain't paying $400 for a cd with software on it. I always wondered when I used to be into warez and shit why they have no mac stuff floating around. I only ran into it once and a while.

Sep 7, 2002
I dont know if this helps...

I know a couple of P2P Mac programs where you can maybe find the Digital Performer 3...

go to www.download.com (or anyother site where you can get programs from) and type in

HOTLINE
PITBULL
CARRACHO (Strictly Macintosh server, NO PC FILES)

I never fucked with any of these servers, because I wanna keep my computer clean (I don't want any viruses n shit like that) But I heard good things about Hotline and Carracho, you might wanna check those out.

peace...