LOOKING FOR LOUISIANA/NEW ORLEANS CDS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
i'm looking for anything rare not on this list .. i'm not worried about getting the more popular stuff right this second. hit me on pm and shoot me an email at [email protected]. here's the list ..

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ecko72db/louisianarapcollection.txt

here's the main shit i'm looking for ..

Da Mobstas "Tripple Beam"
Felony "Gansta Tail" *CD*
Sircle Of Sin "Sircle Of Sin"
ANY TOMBSTONE RECORDS I DON'T HAVE MAINLY ON CD.

there's a lot more shit but i can't think of any right now.

LOOKING FOR OG'S ONLY!

Aug 13, 2003
ay man im gonna throw that darkside on ebay in about a week.......if you can track me down some rare N.O though I bet we can make something work on the money/trade tip
if you got aim, get at me trevorseviltwin

Aug 13, 2003
naner, you interested in g slimm- four duece and tray vinyl.....not the whole album, got that cut, im the problem and on my block...

also, i need that pimp dogg in mp3 or on a cd.......ill trade you that spud tape for a cd-r of that pimp dogg and that most wanted posse vinyl

hit me up

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
i'm good on the Gregory D & G-Slimm vinyl. i usually only get vinyl of shit that i don't have on cd/tape .. not a big vinyl collector.

Trevor i'll probably pass on that tape cause that song is on the first Mobo Click cd. also i found a sealed EXD "No Elevation" LP last night.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Trevor said:
motherfucker, you gonna let that exd go? i got to have it, no one has more love for hound than me...i must have it

nah i'm keeping this one .. but they had another one at the store that looked bad (looks like it got in heat its all disfigured and shit). i'm riding out there later tonight and i'll see if it plays.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Trevor said:
hmmmm, please try to get that converted, also can i get the album details and does hound sound different on there?

i haven't even busted it open yet. it's a 1993 In The House Records release. here's the tracklist ..

EXTREMELY SIDE

01. Intro I
02. No Elevation (Street)
03. Blow Of Death
04. Play You Bitches Dumb
05. No Elevation (Radio)

DEADLY SIDE

01. Intro II
02. Knockin' Niggas Off
03. Knockin' Niggas Off (Radio)
04. Another Brother Filla Coffin (Radio) (ABFC)