Looking for DOA cassettes!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
aawwwww muthafucka DOA

yup these releases have ALWAYS been obscure. i've seen Runnin Scared the once. It was funny when Dayton Family had an international release handin out beatdowns to a rap group no one had even heard of outside a michigan.. that's prolly stretchin it.. outside the flint/midland/bay city/saginaw area.

Props: Mixerr

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
aawwwww muthafucka DOA

yup these releases have ALWAYS been obscure. i've seen Runnin Scared the once. It was funny when Dayton Family had an international release handin out beatdowns to a rap group no one had even heard of outside a michigan.. that's prolly stretchin it.. outside the flint/midland/bay city/saginaw area.

Where did you see Runnin Scared at? Please tell me. I like DOA's music. Why was TDF dissing DOA? Can anyone give some background info on that? If anyone knows how I can get in contact with the members of DOA, their label, or their producers, let me know.

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr...which is their 3rd release you talk about about?????????????????
i never knew about a 3rd release on cd besides PROBLEM CHILD and MARKED FOR DEATH tapes...
let have news
thanks
I asked Rev626 and here's what I got from Rev626.
Ive asked everyone. Ive even talked to doa and they were asking me for them. I think they made a full length too but it was never released but some of the tracks were released on a Cd I think is called "flint city allstars" or something to that effect.

They were released independently, and not sure how familiar with the Dayton family. But their first Cd What's on my mind had tons of disses towards doa and the og had a song titled doa that was a song about the group. It was cut from the national release.
I have to give up at this point if even the members of DOA don't have copies of their own music and if no one else if willing to help me. The third release was either Runnin Scared or the self-titled album (Marked For Death). My guess is that the self-titled album was Problem Child and Marked For Death thrown together.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2006
I asked Rev626 and here's what I got from Rev626.

"Ive asked everyone. Ive even talked to doa and they were asking me for them. I think they made a full length too but it was never released but some of the tracks were released on a Cd I think is called "flint city allstars" or something to that effect.

They were released independently, and not sure how familiar with the Dayton family. But their first Cd What's on my mind had tons of disses towards doa and the og had a song titled doa that was a song about the group. It was cut from the national release."

I have to give up at this point if even the members of DOA don't have copies of their own music and if no one else if willing to help me. The third release was either Runnin Scared or the self-titled album (Marked For Death). My guess is that the self-titled album was Problem Child and Marked For Death thrown together.
I think that cd Rev was talking about might be Flint City Limits (featuring Flint Stone All Stars), pretty sure thats got 2 or 3 tracks by DOA on it, people like NFTP and GAN, Two Eleven and the Coalition also.
I got that one if you need it

Anyone know what the NFTP Scandalas tape is worth?

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I think that cd Rev was talking about might be Flint City Limits (featuring Flint Stone All Stars), pretty sure thats got 2 or 3 tracks by DOA on it, people like NFTP and GAN, Two Eleven and the Coalition also.
I got that one if you need it

Anyone know what the NFTP Scandalas tape is worth?
I already have Flint City Limits on the Amazon account in my saved wishlist.

I have seen that NFTP - Scandalas tape go for $1,500 some time ago.