Looking for DOA cassettes and CDs!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
westbankprincess thinks he the only one that has a collection of tapes n cd's... hehe ...the only difference is i share my personal tape rips with others, not hide them in my closet... haha bye guys enjoy 2014 :))

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
idc what i sound like on here, im not seeking your or westbanks approval...im tryin to help Mixerr "pursue different avenues" in his search for these covers, since the only information he gets here on siccness is people talking about it rather than giving him useful info...instead he gets "oh i have the covers but you cant see em" ...why even open your mouth if you not gonna show em? to inflate his ego more, simple. im going with Gank's info on these covers since he actually shares the shit instead of talking about it...sorry mixerr i tried to help you but these guys just wanna talk about it... PM if youd like to hear what else is in that thread, im not gonna get into a back n fourth with these guys, i simply dont care enough..
I'll pm you later.

May 27, 2006
macdre04 likes to talk a lot, doesn't know shit but thinks he knows everything. worst combination of characteristics.

prolly listens a wbl rip from 2005 without knowing it while he writes "westbankprincess" on here. internet is ashame, useless people hatin on the one's that made em. no wonder people stopped to share music, infos etc regarding what type of loosers will learn from em and not even appreciate it.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
this is just what i keep in my car to listen to while i drive...like i said, westbank is not the only one who collects. im not even gonna dig out my whole closet full of tapes n cd's just to prove you wrong...the only difference between us is that i share cause im not a greedy collector...

am what im saying about westbank being a greedy collector that only talks about things wrong??? no i dont think so...is what your saying about me wrong? absolutely...aint no mp3 feining goin on here...im already in talks to purchase that j-mac tape from someone n WHEN i do im going to leak it right here on siccness just to piss off westbank :) hehe

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
either way it really makes no difference to me, as i stated before, i dont care about these d.o.a. covers, i dont care about westbanks tapes...no one is denying he has a great collection but when you lambo come on here n act like you two are the only ones who colect this shit its just makes you look silly. dont fool yourself lambo...i grw up around this shit i didnt "have to travel all the way to new orleans" as westbank says just to buy this...i simply go to the record store down the street from my home..you do provide a good laugh tho so keep it up :)

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
you got the mp3 junkie mentality. if you ask somebody if he can send you mp3s, covers or whatever and he says no, don't go crazy over it. nothing to it. wbl even told you how the covers look it's no reason to start disrespectin and talk all that bullshit especially when you a noob who doesn't know shit.

and you really think wbl is pissed if you leak a tape he owns? that just shows how retarded your mindstate is. he don't care for mp3s thats why he don't share em, you can leak em the only one with feelings over em will be you thinkin "oh i diss wbl with it" he prolly won't even realize it and stayin happy with his og if it's leaked or not makes no difference. but i know mp3 junkies can't imagine this.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
dude, how many times to i have to say i dont give a shit about these covers??? i dont care if he pulls em out his ass n posts them...i just dont care!!! i asked him if i could buy 1 tape off him, when he denied i asked if i could buy the rip instead...so me asking to buy a tape then a rip makes me a mp3 junkie....where do you come up wit this shit mane...what are you seeing me write in these comments thats making you twist it up so badly...or is it that you ego is just as large as westbank that it clouds your brain?

obviously im not a "mp3 junkie" as you call it, i own a large qaunitity of tapes and cd's and alot of my mp3's are from my personal rips...so what other fairytales do you wanna come up with?

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
a noob??? man i grew up on the southside of sacramento around all this music i collect...let me guess, you are one of these wacky obsessed foreigners....yet im the "noob" lol...please get over yourself man, i dont mind debating but when you come up with silly fairytales that you just making up then its not fun anymore...evevything your say about me is proVably untrue...so idk where your tryin to go wit all this..lastly since i know you will most likley have trouble with that word, thats says PROVABLY not PROBABLY

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
i hope for you one day you realize how embarrassing you behave. if not we can just hope you stop spamming other people outside your mp3 world.

and guess what some huge mp3 junkies own plenty of ogs. one has nothing to do with the other, the fact people go crazy over mp3s, are addicted to get more, even want to buy rips is what makes a junkie.
anyway it's not my problem just you know people like wbl paved the way for you and if you can't appreciate it atleast save your wannabe big man talk for yourself.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
what you dont have any more fairytales to come up with? takin your toys and goin home?

is it that your starting to realize that i wont feed into your ego? your nothing special man, damn near nothing special enough to talk down to me...i asked to BUY 1 tape after being denied, i asked to BUY that 1 same rip...this makes me a mp3 junkie...your a fool.

talking big? i never even spoke to you, you came into my thread when i asked if i could buy a tape from westbank and started talking shit to me i figured id let it go... now you come into mixerrs thread n start talkin shit to me..

this is where your going wrong, you think that i care...i couldnt care less about your tapes, his tapes, your opinions or his...but when you make asinine statements towards me i feel the need to bring you back to reality..

so before you reply again lets just end it here...mixerr got all the info hes ever gonna get, westbank seems to have said all hes gonna say, me, i should have been done a long time ago, so why dont you go dust off all your tapes and come back into the real world knowing that i dont care...this is my last post here, try to refrain from making up fairytales about me in the next thread you see me post in..

May 27, 2006
this is my last post here
i quote you on that.

and ain't no fairytales it's a fact you went hella aggressive in that nola tape thread you deleted meanwhile since wbl said he won't share his tapes.
also here you talk way too much, just go back to your mp3 junkie site to the other mp3 fiends and you will never realize how lost your points of view are.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
macdre04 likes to talk a lot, doesn't know shit but thinks he knows everything. worst combination of characteristics.

prolly listens a wbl rip from 2005 without knowing it while he writes "westbankprincess" on here. internet is ashame, useless people hatin on the one's that made em. no wonder people stopped to share music, infos etc regarding what type of loosers will learn from em and not even appreciate it.
I'm not sure if I should trust anyone on here anymore.

you got the mp3 junkie mentality. if you ask somebody if he can send you mp3s, covers or whatever and he says no, don't go crazy over it. nothing to it. wbl even told you how the covers look it's no reason to start disrespectin and talk all that bullshit especially when you a noob who doesn't know shit.

and you really think wbl is pissed if you leak a tape he owns? that just shows how retarded your mindstate is. he don't care for mp3s thats why he don't share em, you can leak em the only one with feelings over em will be you thinkin "oh i diss wbl with it" he prolly won't even realize it and stayin happy with his og if it's leaked or not makes no difference. but i know mp3 junkies can't imagine this.
I just wanted to see the covers. Not leak the tapes.

Last edited:
I just want the covers. If I could get names of people who have them then I'll give this thread a rest.
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE WORD PRIVACY.........???????????
I TOLD YOU THE OWNER WAS -IS HERE....SO HE DOESN'T WANT 2 SHARE WITH YOU...AND BIG MICHIGAN COLLECTOR MIGHT HAVE THEM AND NOBODY WANT 2 SHARE.......SO.....