looking for artist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2007
I am looking for an artist which is good at drawing sceneries as well as knows how to incorporate drawings with computer graphics, this person should know how to draw people as well. There are a few artists that I'm reviewing right now for two books I have in the making but I want to see other forms of artwork so I have a better idea of whom I will choose. I also will need covers done for both. I am a pretty good artist myself but don't have time as I am working on my third project. Both books have been edited by a professional editor from a publishing house so now its just the artwork that needs to be done. Please private message me with two samples of work if this sounds like something your interested in. The timeframe I'm giving is three weeks to one month for 60 drawings but I want different creative flow for both books (so diff artwork method for both) thanks. Mel

May 26, 2007
re time n comp

Let me know your quote but as I mentioned send two samples of your work so I can let you know if its the style I need first and also let you know the project at hand so you can give me a quote. please respond if you are serious and a professional at art. Who-ever I chose will be published in my books. Thanks mel

Jun 25, 2005
I'm just alil curious....when you say 60 drawings, are these just sketches or fully rendered/finished drawings or paintings? And does computer graphics mean graphic design for the layouts of your book or 3d models? Do you have a link to the other artists' work youre reviewing? I might be interested I just need to get an idea of what youre asking for. But damn 60 drawings and 2 covers with different styles is alot to ask for in 3 weeks.....LOL

May 26, 2007
What I think is interesting is partial drawings maybe photoshoped over and also maybe photography photoshoped with art. For these books I'm not looking for a 3d feel but more graphic design with some drawing pieces. From artist to artist I know 3weeks to one month is do-able but that's if the person that's doing my project is putting much of their time into it.if it were only drawings then I would say no but that's why I am looking for someone who knows how to incorporate different art n create mesh pieces. Of course you may want to use models to create the characters and by all means I would if I was doing my own artwork. I will send you a artist I thought was damm good. She can't take my project until 2 months out tho but her work is amazing. This work should be able to convert so we can place it in the books layout and the words would wrap around smaller pictures and there will be some pictures that will take up a whole page obviously.