LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO DO A COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
What is it folks? I'm new to this forum, but I have an idea. I'm hoping there's someone on this board that has the raw talent and creative insight to do an artist's album cover that my label, Solitary Confinement Records is putting out.

The artist is DOBAD The Assailant. I been politicking with alot of graphix cats for a minute but most of these cats are over-priced for the type of shit they do. I'm looking for an up-and-comer who's hungry and will hook me up right.

My label is based out of Marin County. Just so you know this aint some low-budget shit we got Nuttso (OUTLAW RECORDZ) on this album as well as LOKI (SICCMADE MUSIC,) B-Dub (C.I.N.) and Cozmo. The album is titled "Rapid Fire," and hopefully should be out by August, so we need get on this soon.

I'm looking for preferably someone with real experience in doing a COMPLETE layout of a commercially released CD, cover and liner notes, photo layout, etc. This is not mandatory but will instill some confidence in me for your skill.

If you would like more info. on my label hit us up at www.solitaryconfinementrecords.com . If you interested in doing this project and getting paid for it in a profesional manner, hit me up at [email protected] or leave a message on the thread. Hope to hear back from yall. SOLITARY 1.