Looking For A logo Some $ involved

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2003
Whats up im looking to start a small record co. Larsiny Records. Was Looking for a DOPE logo Like With a Fingerprint in it

Like:

Larsiny
(Finger print)
Records

Reason its a finger print is cuz our slogan is "Leave Our Mark in The Game"

I got a coupe $'s to the best logo i guess i dunno how yall work it.. Anyone willing to give it a try?

JG_

Gline Design Staff
Oct 31, 2002
www.glinedesign.com
I could help you out.

Contact me at [email protected] if you're interested.

We'll talk.

I'm trying not to do work for 'contests' posted on boards like this, because more times than not, no artist here gets paid for their work. Unless it was set up and a neutral party was holding the prize, it's not worth it for anyone here to waste their time on.

peace

Feb 25, 2003
now thats nice....; Ima give this thread a few more days Hex to see if anyone else can do it too... But you may be the chosen one lol..... Id want it transparent and in a printable dpi if i was gonna use it. So well see ill give it till like sunday

May 13, 2002
Yeah yeah that's just a sample of it or whatever, I got it in 300dpi hella big, don't remember the actual size, but it's printable...

I'm just a newb to this graphic stuff anyways...

Sep 16, 2002
@ Larsiny, I'm workin on some other shit right now but i will try and see if i can get somethin whipped up, and you can tell me if you like it mane, hit me up on AIM and we can get more into detail with this...