Looking for a contact at STREET LEVEL RECORDS (international inquiry)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2004
I am trying to get in touch with someone from Street Level Records to discuss a possible European representation/distribution. I have been trying to get in touch with the company through the phone number posted on your web site however without any success. I have left about 15 messages yet no one has replied to me.

I represent a Eastern European music company with offices in Chicago IL. If any of the members from Street Level reads this post would you please contact me at [email protected] (I dont want to post my company email as I dont want to get spammed).

Thank you and I hope to finally establish contact with your company.

Sincerely yours,
Pb

Jul 9, 2004
Ok...this is getting even more confusing....today I tried calling again and I get a message that the phone number is no longer in service. Anyone have any idea what is going on?

ANY help about Streetleve Rec will be appreciated....

Thank's
PB

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
pro-bassoonist said:
Still nothing????

PLEASE.....HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH MR.D-SANE....there has to be a way.....

Thank's to everyone that posted here trying to help. I appreciate your efforts guys....

PB
Yeah just have a little more patience. Talk to someone who frequents with him on a basis, like Notes, hes on these forums, thats his alias.

Apr 25, 2002
pro-bassoonist said:
Still nothing????

PLEASE.....HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH MR.D-SANE....there has to be a way.....

Thank's to everyone that posted here trying to help. I appreciate your efforts guys....

PB
No offense homie but you're starting to sound like an internet 'Stan'.

Jul 9, 2004
It has been almost 2 weeks now since my last post (hope I am not pushing the envelope here) but I still hope that someone from the label reads my message or gets any of my phone calls...I would love to get in touch with your company.

Thank you,
PB