Looking 4 Tech's CD's.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
ms_n9na is right.....although Tech and Travis say it's cool to go download the shit, they say that because they have faith in the fans to go out and buy that shit. Especially Absolute Power. Now that Tech has all the rights to Calm, The Worst, and Anghellic +a bunch of other unreleased shit, that shit will be rereleased in one way or another. But what people really want is the vintage shit. How can I put it? Its like baseball cards kinda, you have a really rare baseball card (ie. The Worst OG) so people really want it and will pay top dollar for it. True fans and music listeners will opt for a cd anyday over an mp3 of the tracks. Believe it or not, mp3s are not exactly like they are on the cd. Quality is greatly diminished and it really shows.

Done preaching.....go download the shit then if you like it.....go out and buy it!!!!

Nick

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Rob-

On the cds I wasnt talkin to you personally, but to people in general who say "yeah go download the albums". But since you have all the albums you understand how much better they are than getting them in mp3.

On the site.....we're working on it as I speak.....so to answer your question....SOON

Nick

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
you might have to shell out more than 60 for The OG Worst.....personally i wouldnt let it go for less than a couple hundred. But thats just me. My rich the factor cds on the other hand is a different story...haha

Nick

Aug 19, 2002
if you just want to HEAR the origional Worst i know a real audio site where you can listen & d/l if you want......but they will be real audio files.......i converted them to mp3's and thats how i got mine, it never got off my computer to a cd though, they have Celcius on this site for your listening and d/ling pleasure along with AngHellic and (dare i say d/l and this in the same sentance) Absolute Power......

i'll get the link tomorrow.....

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
GrEw_SuM said:
if you just want to HEAR the origional Worst......
go to launch.yahoo.com and make your own "radio" station. They have the Worst, Calm before the Storm and Anghellic on there. After you rate your genres and shit, search for Tech N9ne and just rate those three albums and all songs at 100 and it'll play pretty often. Best if you have high-speed. I listen to it at work all day.